Thread: Refund How long does it take after RMA ?

Thanks

Refund How long does it take after RMA ?

Hi guys how long does it take to get refund from scan ? its taking a very long time.

Thanks
    • Merson's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X79-GD85 (8D)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3930K
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair Dominator1600Mhz (8-8-8-24)
      • Storage:
      • 120GB Corsair Force GT , 2TB WD Caviar Black
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 670 Superclocked Signature 2
      • PSU:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Case:
      • Coarsair 650D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x Dell UT2412M
      • Internet:
      • UPC 150meg Fibre

Re: Refund How long does it take after RMA ?

Agreed, mine has been set to "Awaiting replacement/Credit" for 5 days now, the hard part is done scan. I want my money back.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Merson View Post
    Agreed, mine has been set to "Awaiting replacement/Credit" for 5 days now, the hard part is done scan. I want my money back.
    Mines been longer than that well i know what to do in the future.

Thanks

Got this arrive in my email Current status of your RMA: Completed but still no payment back to my paypal account. But m8 m8 who did rma 4 days after me hs had his payment already.
    not good customer service award for best customer service dont make me laugh.

fog
    Thanks

there is a saying "misery likes company"... I'm waiting for them to deal with 2 items I RMA'd.. and payment

I'm still waiting for a call AND money back!! nice to get the interest on my money..

customer service.. yer right.. perhaps monday they might be bothered.. but well they got my money and seem rather unbothered about things.. I had to call on friday.. did I get a call back near the end of the day ? nope

prove different.. I want this issue resolved by the end of the week!!! I've been "on point" returning goods etc..

I normally use their main rival.. I should have stuck to them, but was in a hurry.. and now I'm waiting for them to pull their finger out and paying the price literally.. apparently it takes them 1 day+ to watch a video showing the items NOT working!!!

kinda sums up what I want to say about them as a company to date..

I was told by one of their staff.. oh why did you return mem / cpu / mobo.. yet thats what I was told to return by another member of staff!
    Last edited by fog; 31-01-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Registered+
    Thanks

Sorry for hijacking this thread but i thought id share my experience here aswell

Yeah ive also had issues with an RMA on a supposed tested OC'd bundle that clearly wasnt stable. Theyve had it for a while now and nothing has been done.

Ive emailed got a reply on that saying it will be chased and never heard anything back.

Ive rung up and said that it will be sorted and the building teams will be contacted but still nothing.

Apparently they are very busy atm so perhaps they should use the money they are getting from extra sales to hire more staff. Also when i intially bought the bundle they sent it out very quickly but now it appears that as they arent taking any money off me there not really bothered with it.

So like you guys ive really lost my patience and will definately not be shopping with scan again and if i dont hear anything at the beggining of this week ill ask for a refund and go elsewhere.

fog
    Thanks

goates, your not the only one

seem like they can't lift a phone to return a call!!! (2+ days now)

and expect customers to wait on their call.. they've have half my order and seem intent on keeping my money and parts..

ah well perhaps they will really learn that for every one person they show "great" service to.. another 10+ will hear about it or simply a case of recommend a rival who IS on point and resolved things within ONE day and over 6-8 years has only messed up with 2 things twice in 200+ orders. (1 being a thieving courier, so not their fault.. and the other a dud usb card)

instead I get given a lot of "chat" on the phone (which I might add I WAS PAYING FOR!! because of their inability to contact me) telling me I'm in the wrong and that I shouldn't have sent back parts when their colleague told me to!!!
    Last edited by fog; 01-02-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Thread Information