Thread: ERROR 404 Page not found, when trying to confirm order after V12 finance.

Thanks

ERROR 404 Page not found, when trying to confirm order after V12 finance.

Hi guys,

Recently went through V12 Finance in order to purchase a couple of monitors, finance went through fine, signed off the forms electronically and then presented with a page that says;

The online application process is now complete and the credit agreement has been signed.
    As the credit agreement has been signed by both you and V12, it is now an executed credit agreement.

There is then a button in the bottom right that says "Confirm order", after pressing this is just take me to an Error 404 page not found!

Slightly concerned as i'm questioning whether or not the order is actually going to go through especially after this finance agreement has been completed and secondly if i view my account/orders on the Scan website there is nothing there, nor have i received and email confirming the order.

If any one has any info on this situation or has faced it before please help!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks

Re: ERROR 404 Page not found, when trying to confirm order after V12 finance.

Hi Spacetime

Can you PM me your address and real name, ill check to see if anything has been processed.

Best Regards

Thread Information