Thread: Happy Customer

Thanks
    • Professor Frink's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6X58D-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 950
      • Memory:
      • 3x2GB Corsair Dominator GT, DDR3 PC3-14900 (1866)
      • Storage:
      • 60GB SSD OCZ Technology Vertex 2E
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC 1GB
      • PSU:
      • 620W Enermax Liberty ELT620AWT
      • Case:
      • Antec 1200
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24 Dell 2408WFP

Happy Customer

I ordered a hard drive for my NAS on Thursday. It was pretty close to your closing time but the basket said the delivery date would be Friday so I order and put the delivery address as my home as I was off. Then when the emails started coming through to update my order delivery was then Monday. This was a problem as I'm at work on Monday. I couldn't contact you as you had closed. Friday morning I got a really friendly guy (I believe it was Michael) who update DPD to a Saturday delivery.

Great hassle free customer service and just got my hard drive now. It's been a while since I've been on Hexus but thought I would add a happy customer thread as I've been a Scan customer for many years and as long as you are competitively priced (you were a few quid more expensive than Amazon this time but your packaging and using DPD it was a no brainer - I did notice your Iron Wolf 8TB went from retail, last time they came in little seagate boxes to OEM just in plastic wrapping but still had your great couple meters of bubble wrap) I will always choose you for my computer parts.

Thanks Scan, I hope you keep up the good work for next time I run out of hard drive space or need an upgrade.

2. Received thanks from:

Chris P (23-10-2018),g8ina (20-10-2018)

Thread Information