Hi everyone,

So, today I ordered all the parts for a PC build from SCAN and chose next day delivery as I have the day off work tomorrow allotted to build my PC. I ordered everything well before the cutoff time and all items I ordered were showing as sizeable stock levels.

Then at about 8pm, I get a delayed order email informing me that my order is delayed due to them not being able to locate a LED light I had ordered. At first I didn't think much of it and simply stated I would be happy with a different colour LED, or none at all, as I need the parts quickly. A couple of hours has passed and I have heard nothing back so it is evident my order will be delayed by a day. Rather ridiculous when you consider that of all the high price items I ordered, my delivery gets delayed by a day due to a piddly LED light.Why not just ship the order and list it as missing and refund? Or just ship an alternative. And why not inform me earlier so I could actually contact the customer services by phone and make sure a alternative is picked to enable shipping today?

As it stands, my order totalling over £1000 is delayed a day due to a cheap led light, and I have work on the following day so I will not be at home to take delivery

Thanks Scan