• Case:
      • Lian Li PC-V359
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 80/20

Zepherus G14 Ryzen 9

Hi Guys,

I had a pre-order in for the Zepherus G14 Ryzen 9 and received notification of a delay to the order.

Just wondering if I missed out because the unit is so popular that my preorder didn’t make this batch, or if there is just a general problem in the channel with these devices not actually getting to retailers?

How likely is the the next scheduled date (end of sept) to be retained, or is there a good chance of further delays?

Need to decide on whether to go in a different direction or wait it out, so looking forward to the feedback.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks

Re: Zepherus G14 Ryzen 9

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Hi Guys,

I had a pre-order in for the Zepherus G14 Ryzen 9 and received notification of a delay to the order.

Just wondering if I missed out because the unit is so popular that my preorder didn’t make this batch, or if there is just a general problem in the channel with these devices not actually getting to retailers?

How likely is the the next scheduled date (end of sept) to be retained, or is there a good chance of further delays?

Need to decide on whether to go in a different direction or wait it out, so looking forward to the feedback.

Thanks,

Paul
    I ordered on the 18 Aug expecting them to arrive on 31st Aug as advertised, Rang up today to check to find out they are not expected until end of September now. I know that my pre order fir in this batch as I specifically asked for that reason. If it does not come on the next expected date I will ask for my money back, I don't like the fact that they have took full payment and are making interest of my (and every one elses money). It could be earning me money or winning me some in bonds.

Thread Information