Thread: RMA - no replacement available - refund

Thanks

RMA - no replacement available - refund

Hi

I returned my faulty GPU to Scan, and on the returns tracking it went from Authorised - accepted - tested - (in the notes said faulty) and then all the info apart from the faulty, not posting comments vanished.

I telephoned (got cut off twice)and I was told I would get an email, which I did, the email asked if I wanted a replacement, there was nothing suitable and was offered a refund.
    I was told it would be 3-5 days after the RMA was marked completed.

I have just logged in to the tracking and all the info has disappeared and now it just says authorised (the step before received), not even suggesting it has been received.
    I screen shotted every step of the process and have tracking info, that it was delivered on Tuesday and screened all of the comments, tested faulty etc.

I am now left with the weekend to worry about weather this is actually going to materialise, all the time with out my PC as I have a 3900x and it has no on board graphics.
    Could anyone tell me what I would need to do or could this be an error on the returns tracking?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: RMA - no replacement available - refund

What happened?

Thanks

They gave me a full refund, there was a bug in the system online that showed up for 20 mins and then updated, while i posted this.
    I followed this message, saying please don't post this post. I didn't realise it was live.

I must add, absolutely incredible service from scan. I would 100% recommend them, I will buy all my future GPU's from them.

Just to clarify, in January 2020 I bought a 2080ti, it started going faulty in october. They no longer stocked the card so refunded me fully over a £1000.
    I then managed to buy an rtx3080 FE from them for £649. (I didn't jump the queue, it was a case of sitting up all day and night for two days clicking and hoping for links)

Wonderful service.

Registered+
    Thanks

Glad to hear they sorted you out. Hope I experience the same thing going forward

Registered+
    Thanks

Glad you sorted this one out, a few others are having problems with RMA's. Very hit and miss lately it seems.

Thread Information