Thread: Anyone else ordered the Asus Tuf (not OC)

Thanks

Anyone else ordered the Asus Tuf (not OC)

Just wondering if anyone else who checks these forums ordered this card and how many spaces the queue number changed for you.

In two weeks I've gone from position 30 to 29, and yet the total of Asus cards on back order has dropped by well over 100 orders. I realise there's 4 cards in total grouped together, but out of over 100 only one non OC Tuf has arrived?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I was one of the lucky ones who ordered quick enough that I got it at the original price of £649 with free shipping and I'm wondering if they hope I'll cancel my pre order to make more money. So I'm curious if anyone farther down the queue for this model has moved more than one space in the last two weeks.

Cheers

Zuh
    Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Anyone else ordered the Asus Tuf (not OC)

There is a chance that none arrived but one person cancelled the pre-order.

Thanks

I've ordered the same card. Went from 114 - 112 in the last 3 weeks in the queue. I think most of the movement is due to cancelations rather than delivery's. Apparently, Asus are favoring deliver if the OC versions over Non OC. But the order update from scan does still say that most orders should be fulfilled by mid November. Here's hoping.

Thanks

My last update was 26 in the queue. Again it's likely cancellations not cards actually received.
    At the current rate of 300 cards across all brands a week, and no TUF non OC even received yet it seems unlikely they'll even get mine to me before mid to end November let alone the good folk who are 100s back in the queue.

If I haven't gotten it by November 22nd I'll probably cancel and buy an AMD next year once they're in stock. That 16GB of VRAM seems a fair bit more future proof.

Registered+
    Thanks

Want a 3080 rog strix ������

Registered+
    Thanks

For the cards i would prefer instead of releasing little bits of stock, for them to accumalate and then release them in the 1000's. Would be dream come true ahah

Thread Information