I've gone through a series of emotions today, been waiting for a 3080 so I was ecstatic when I saw one available today, managed to get the payment through however after it went through the payment reversed back and was rejected by the merchant, so I spent some time digging today and here are my findings so I hope you won't suffer the same fate.

1. Your account's registered address should be updated to be the same as your card address.
- If I had checked out as a Guest it wouldn't even do this check so it would have been better to check out as a guest.

2. You should have saved credit card details ready.
- I actually don't recommend saving your credit card details on the browser but 3080 can make people desperate, entering the credit card details took precious seconds, although I was quick and entered correctly and the payment went through it seems my payment still failed because of check 1.

Upon finding out my payment was rejected I had to call up the bank and Scan CS before I could get to the bottom of the whole situation, Scan Customer service on the phone was top notched and tried to get to the bottom of it, even raised a ticket internally for this.

3. If you are using AMEX card your address needs to be the same as the holders address.
- Upon seeing my failed attempt, I tried once more with another card, by then it was too late, 3080 slipped away, out of stock.

TLDR: Payment went through, reversed back because it checked my logged in account;s address, sad that I actually logged in to make the purcahse, should of used a guest account instead.