Thread: RMA/Replacement

Thanks

RMA/Replacement

I called on wednesday to get an RMA number, I told the guy i desperately needed a replacement ASAP or i would need to order again and then sell the replacement ram. He said don't do that he would mark the RMA as urgent and it should go through quickly.....Well wednesday I send the ram by special delivery, thursday morning i recieve an email to say RMA status completed and the RAM is faulty.

I called yesterday and was told it would be processed in due course.....hmm great, is it really that difficult to put one item in a jiffy bag?

I don't like to complain but this could have been sent thursday, friday, saturday or monday...ample opportunity i would say.

I can't keep a customer waiting any longer my end so unless i can get the RAM confirmed dispatched today i'm afraid i will have to take my business elsewhere....

Registered+
    Thanks
    Could you please PM me your invoice number and I will look into this matter for.

Thanks
    Replacement received a few minutes ago, I didn't get a despatch email so assumed nothing had been done....job done

Thread Information