Thread: memory bits - AVOID - unless you don't care when it arrives or where to.

Registered+
    Thanks

memory bits - AVOID - unless you don't care when it arrives or where to.

Ok I was stupid I trusted them with a second order after having been assured over and over again by their office manager, that yes they would ship it to the correct address.

My first order was critical that it was received next day. On the site its says all orders sent out same day. i checked with them that they could send it out next day guaranteed. They promised that I would have it next day. I explained it was critical that it be received next day. they promised that i would have it next day.

Instead they delayed my order. They delayed my order over night because I asked them on my telephone order to mail it to me at a different address. They completely messed up the sole reason I had ordered from them.

Why had they delayed my order over night, oh because they wanted to stop fraud being committed against me by me. Their logic was I might have been someone else who had rung them up and given them my name and credit card number. So they checked this by ringing the person back on the phone number that they had been rung from and e-mailed the person on the e-mail they had been given by the person who had rung them. They rung back and asked me to check if I was who I said I was in the first place, to protect me from fraudulently wanting them to ship something to me when all I had done was give them my name my e-mail address and my phone number.

I eventually spoke to the office manager, who understood the issue and promised to refund my postage, they promised that they would never ever make that mistake again,

Next day I must have lost my mind because I tried to buy from them again. I spoke to someone who knew everything about my existing order, Knew that I wanted it shipped to a diffrent delivery address, also knew that we had a postal strike in Oxford which is why I hadn't had by original order delivered and i explained repeatedly to her that I want the order delivered to the same address as last time. I was explicit that I wanted over night delivery to that address because again the order was critical. Again I was assured over and over again that it would be sent to the delivery address.

Next day it did not arrive, the day after it did not arrive, so today I have just rung up to find out that yet again they have messed up and shipped it to the wrong address!!!!!

So please I beg you learn from my mistakes - well unless you want you delivery to be late and I suppose your post may be refunded

2. Received thanks from:

0iD (21-07-2007)

0iD
    Thanks
    • 0iD's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Leave my mother out of it!
      • CPU:
      • If I knew what it meant?
      • Memory:
      • Wah?
      • Storage:
      • Cupboards and drawers
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Slate & chalk
      • PSU:
      • meh
      • Case:
      • Suit or Brief?
      • Operating System:
      • Brain
      • Monitor(s):
      • I was 1 at skool
      • Internet:
      • 28k Dialup
    Thanks for the headsup on that, it's good to share a bit of knowledge that could actually help many
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen
    When I say go, both walk in the opposite direction for 10 paces, draw handbags, then bitch-slap each other!

Thanks
    • 03peacheym's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66GHz 1333FSB LGA775, 4MB cache
      • Memory:
      • OCZ 2GB KIT PC2-8500 DDR2 (SLI Heatspreaded)
      • Storage:
      • 250GB Western Digital Caviar SE16 SATA II 300 7200rpm 16MB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XpertVision GeForce 8600 GT 256MB DDR3, PCI-E
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower II 500W
      • Case:
      • Casecom Black Mid Tower Case (crap I know)
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 20"
      • Internet:
      • 2800 kbps - BT Yahoo broadband
    thanks for the info

Thread Information