• Silverstone TJ08e MATX
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Dell Flat Panel
      • Internet:
      • 60mb Virgin Media

Scancom.co.uk - EXCLUSIVE HEXUS.net deals! W/C 20th June 2005

HEXUS has teamed up Scancom.co.uk to bring you the very latest mobile and electronic gadgetry with the best prices on the net!

With frequently changing deals, the intention is to bring you the very latest technology at the lowest possible price, we have some really cracking deals to start off with, and whats more, all prices include standard delivery.

Four Top Deals!

Sony PSP *JAPAN IMPORT*

This is the one to get, the full value pack at the cheapest retailer price anywhere in the UK at the moment, don't bother with the weaker US imports, Japanese imports allow you to play the UMD movies without problems as they, like us, reside on Region 2.

With the Games being region free this really is the best of both worlds, included in the price is free standard delivery which can be upgraded to next day delivery for £5.99.

VALUE PACK CONTENTS
    --------------------------------------------------

# PSP Hardware (PSP-1000K Value Pack)
    # PSP Memory Stick Duo 32MB
    # PSP Headphones With Remote Control
    # PSP Soft Case & Hand Strap
    # PSP AC Adapter (100V - 240V, 50/60Hz, works worldwide)
    # PSP Battery Pack
    # PSP UK Power Lead (Not cheap Travel adapter)

This is a Japanese Sony PSP Handheld Console pack

* Sony's new Handheld System
    * 16:9 Widescreen TFT LCD
    * Wi-Fi Wireless LAN
    * Region Free and Japanese/English Menu
    * Import Friendly AC Adapter that works worldwide

Before we posted this, we got it slashed again, its now the same price to buy now as it is in September this year, this is the lowest price ANYWHERE on the net at a UK retailer, its here its now.

Scancom's exclusive HEXUS.net price for this marvel of portable gaming?

A stunning £179.99 inc vat!

HEXUS Special - Sony Ericcson K750i on Orange

# 2 megapixel camera
    # Auto-focus
    # Photo Light
    # Video Recorder
    # Music Player

Vertical, horizontal, always on top
    Good looks with attitude. Vertical - it's a phone. Flip the K750i over to horizontal, and it's a camera. Dual front. Feel the balance, experience the ease-of-use. The K750i - power imaging stylishly packaged.

Shoot, store and share – power imaging
    Open the K750i active lens cover and you’re ready to capture that special moment. You always have it with you. Your K750i mobile phone is a digital camera with excellent picture quality. And when you want to catch some action, this phone takes quality video too.

Work and play with your images
    The K750i comes with easy-to-use image management PC software. Create multiple photo albums, add effects, send email with impressive images to anywhere in the world.

You can listen to music on your phone’s built-in MP3 player or FM radio, and play 3D Java™ games using its mini joystick. You can choose from 40 polyphonic ringtones or go one better with an MP3 one.

With tariff's starting from £25 per month this is the phone of the moment, sitting in sleek black, there is no doubt that everyone is after this handset, all the tariffs on offer give you the phone for free.

In stock now and ready to ship, don't miss out this deal will not be around long!

HEXUS Special Nokia 6230i on T-Mobile

# 1.3 megapixel camera also shoots video clips
    # High quality video streaming with sound
    # 32 MB internal memory and support for MMC cards up to 512 MB - use the # phone as a digital storage device
    # Active TFT display and new animated 3D menu graphics
    # Push to talk over cellular
    # Easy local and remote synchronization
    # Flexible connectivity: features Bluetooth technology, infrared, USB port, Pop-Port™, and GPRS/EDGE
    # XHTML browsing and email over TCP/IP
    # AAC/MP3/M4A stereo music player and FM radio
    # Visual Radio

Flexible, efficient, and powerful: the Nokia 6230i phone shares the same classic design as the popular Nokia 6230, but we've revved up the features inside.

Looking Good: We upgraded the camera resolution to 1.3 megapixels so you can show off your images in print. If you're the type who prefers action, we've set the scene with video recording and a high resolution, 208 x 208-pixel color TFT display.

Store More: There's now 32 MB of internal memory, which is easily expandable with removable MMC cards (up to 512 MB). Use the phone as a storage device for photos, music and video files - or even documents and presentations.

The Right Connections: When you need to get files from one device to another, the Nokia 6230i phone gives you true versatility with Bluetooth technology, infrared, Pop-Port™, USB (supporting plug-and-play), and GPRS/EDGE networks.

With tariff's starting from £21 per month this is the newest Nokia handset and the updated version of the incredibly popular Nokia 6230 handset.

In stock now and ready to ship, don't miss out this deal will not be around long!

HEXUS Special Sony Ericsson D750i on T-Mobile

# 2-megapixel
    # Auto-focus
    # Photo Light
    # Video Recorder
    # Music Player

Open the D750i active lens cover and you’re ready to capture that special moment. You always have it with you. Your D750i mobile phone is a digital camera with excellent picture quality. And when you want to catch some action, this phone takes quality video. Perfect for holidays - phone, camera, and there's an MP3 player inside, too.

Work and play with your images
    The D750i comes with easy-to-use image management PC software. Create multiple photo albums, add effects, send email with impressive images to anywhere in the world.

Enjoy
    The D750i is full of music. An RDS FM radio for quality entertainment around the clock and an advanced digital music player with your favourite songs. Games inside and online. You can enjoy the latest mobile games with impressive sound and graphics.

Organize
    A synchronised calendar and advanced phone book with you at all times - plus all the messaging you need. The D750i makes life easy.

Open the D750i digital camera lens cover and you’re ready to capture that special moment. Your D750i mobile phone is a digital camera with excellent picture quality. And when you want to catch some action, this phone takes video too. The D750i camera controls are very similar to popular digital cameras. The D750i comes with easy-to-use image editing PC software. Create multiple photo albums, add effects, send email with impressive images to anywhere in the world. The D750i also has a fully featured digital music player - your music in your mobile.

With tariff's starting from £21 per month this D750i is an EXCLUSIVE to the T-mobile network with the most prominent difference from the K750i being a lense cap instead of a slider. Sitting sleek in silver this is yet another tasty offer from Scancom.co.uk and HEXUS.net.

These deals not hot enough for you? Drop me a PM and suggest what you would like to see on offer next!

Matt D
    Last edited by MD; 20-06-2005 at 03:59 PM.
    Please do not message me about Scan Free shipping, I no longer work for HEXUS.net

Thread Information