Thread: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

HEXUS.admin
    Thanks

be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

More airflow, RGB lighting and forward-looking USB.
    Read more.

Thanks

Re: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

I'm really liking this case. I noticed that the hdd cage doesn't have a fan for that area. Looks like you can put 2 or 3 hdd sidways next to the psu and hdd cage. Depending on how the cable management works out. Just need to find a way to firmly secure it. So that the drives don't move around much while accessing data. I am looking to downsize my full tower. The 500DX just shot up the list. I have been a long time supporter of Cooler Master. These days I'm really wondering what the hell the designers are thinking with the cases that get released. The prices are out of control also. I will now be moving away from cooler master and perhaps to be quiet!. The price seems pretty reasonable for an updated design.
    Last edited by Korrorra; 30-04-2020 at 11:12 PM. Reason: more sentences

Thanks

i just dont understand why these companies spoil the product by not including basic thing like RESET button ......it's just like todays flagship phones not having headphone jack.

Thanks

USB-C has supposedly been "forward looking" for a while now, and there is still not a lot of adoption of it on peripherals.
    Not really convinced that is a major selling point really, and particularly when it is replacing another port and other function is removed from the front IO to make space both physically and in the budget.

Thanks

This is exactly the case that I've been looking at for my new build, I really wanted to go for a 601/801 style, but the thermals were the biggest downside, this new 500dx appears to tick all the boxes I have for a case! Looks great, good thermals and still quiet operation.

Thread Information