Thread: Just Cause - Review - Xbox 360

Thanks

Just Cause - Review - Xbox 360

We’ve spent the last week exploring the stunning island of South America’s San Esperito, the setting for Eido’s latest free-roaming action adventure, Just Cause.

Check out the Review for more info.

Thanks
    I'm quite suprised at your verdict on that to be honest, played the demo and thought it was mediocre at best. I honestly couldn't see the "next gen" in it, it just seemed like another port with slightly better graphics too me.

Still think I'm going to give it a miss......
    Tom Scott,
    Scancom.co.uk/HEXUS Liason

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Scott View Post
    I'm quite suprised at your verdict on that to be honest, played the demo and thought it was mediocre at best. I honestly couldn't see the "next gen" in it, it just seemed like another port with slightly better graphics too me.

Still think I'm going to give it a miss......
    I understand where you're coming from. I wasn't too impressed with the demo, but once I had a good nose around and got involved in some great missions I've really started to enjoy it.

I think it's great value for money considering everything you can do and the variety.

I don't enjoy driving in Just Cause, if you've played Saint's Row the driving is so much better than this game. The A.I. is a bit hit and miss in battles and the major downside is wondering what to do next, I can understand some people will probably feel lost in the game, but overall, for fans of free roaming games, it's the best current game out there by a long shot.

Was the grappling hook in the demo? I don't think I unlocked it...but it does change the game once you have it and learn to use it properly.

I think they'll be a mixture of people who'll think it's fantastic and those who'll be bored with it.

We don't give ratings at the moment but if I was I'd give it 7.5/10, I've given it the recommended logo because I think it's one of the best games for the Xbox 360 out there, even with its faults, but I can understand that some people won't like it.

Thread Information