Thread: Anyone with an LG Renoir?

Registered+
    Thanks

Anyone with an LG Renoir?

Finally able to get my upgrade with T Mobile (told not so long ago I'd be better off waiting til after Christmas as they wanted to charge £179.99 just for a Viewty!) and am thinking about getting the LG Renoir. I currently have the LG Prada which I've been generally very impressed with - but one of the things that I was never massively impressed with was the music player...

Basically on the Prada you have to put all your music in one folder and just play it. I've never figured out if there's a playlist option, but it's really annoying if I just want to listen to a particular artist. I just want to know if the Renoir's music player is a bit better - i.e. will allow you to import or create playlists, sort by artist or album etc. Also, any general views on the phone would be welcome - I've already read a lot of reviews, but just want to know that bit more.

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Anyone with an LG Renoir?

Quote Originally Posted by thebawp View Post
    Finally able to get my upgrade with T Mobile (told not so long ago I'd be better off waiting til after Christmas as they wanted to charge £179.99 just for a Viewty!) and am thinking about getting the LG Renoir. I currently have the LG Prada which I've been generally very impressed with - but one of the things that I was never massively impressed with was the music player...

Basically on the Prada you have to put all your music in one folder and just play it. I've never figured out if there's a playlist option, but it's really annoying if I just want to listen to a particular artist. I just want to know if the Renoir's music player is a bit better - i.e. will allow you to import or create playlists, sort by artist or album etc. Also, any general views on the phone would be welcome - I've already read a lot of reviews, but just want to know that bit more.

My friend has one of these and rates the music player quite highly. Not sure about the difference between the Prada or Renior though. I have friends with both, so will enquiry for you - note that the renoir doesn't have a built in 3.5mm jack though.

Registered+
    Thanks

That's brilliant thanks turns out I was aware about the jack issue as my current phone is the same it is a pain to have to use an adaptor but I think it's a small price to pay :-)

Thanks

Bit of a late reply, but I have one and its brilliant.

Formerly known as Zap. Stephen C's Avatar
    Thanks
    • Stephen C's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P4C800 E Deluxe
      • CPU:
      • P4 3.4ghz @ 4.01ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS Pro LL @ 2-3-3-6
      • Storage:
      • 120gb Barracuda
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI HD3850
      • PSU:
      • Hiper Type R
      • Case:
      • Chieftec Ultra Dragon
      • Operating System:
      • XP
      • Monitor(s):
      • 20WGX2
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 30mb

I had one but sent it back, really didn't get on with the operating system and lack of anything at all useful other than the camera.

Thread Information