Thread: Hello, how can I recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup?

Thanks

Hello, how can I recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup?

Hello,I'm new here for help, I just mistakenly delete my important text messages from my iPhone 6 plus, I need to get them back, is it possible to recover messages from iPhone? My iTunes backup is too old and the messages weren't there. Any help?

Thanks

Re: Hello, how can I recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup?

Did you back up your iPhone with iCloud?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rearummel View Post
    Did you back up your iPhone with iCloud?
    yeah, I backed up my iPhone to iCloud, but that's too old, 1 year ago. I need to access to my iTunes backup, any way or any software can unlock password-protected iTunes backup?

Thanks

That's a different question to the one you originally asked...... you will get no help here on how to access an encrypted backup.

If you have a genuine backup then just restore your phone or another iPhone with it and everything will be there.

The late but legendary peterb - Onward and Upward peterb's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junnilly View Post
    yeah, I backed up my iPhone to iCloud, but that's too old, 1 year ago. I need to access to my iTunes backup, any way or any software can unlock password-protected iTunes backup?
    Yes, enter the password you originally used to create the backup - if that password was part of the deleted information you referred to in your original post, and you have no other copy of the password, then I'm afraid the data is almost certainly unrecoverable.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Been helped or just 'Like' a post? Use the Thanks button!
    My broadband speed - 750 Meganibbles/minute

Thread Information