Thread: E350 or E720?

Thanks

Question E350 or E720?

I am very close to buying a e350 cause i have found a nice deal but for 30quid more i get a clamshell E720 which is what i'd prefer as the E350 is blatently gonna open and answer and christ knows what will happen so i would prefer to keep the screeen intact and preserve the phone for selling and whatever.
    also the E720 has bluettoth which i would also like but as i have a XDA2 i could use that for fancy stuff as i purely want a nice phone but heh you want all the extras if you can have them so i dunno do you guys think i should go for the E350 as i can get it for 60quid or add 30quid and get the clamshell with all the stuff i want?
    also another main importance is that i have very big hands but have had the E700 with no problems what so ever texting etc but as the E350 is sposed to be so small will my big hands be able lol to use it? also in comparision to the E700 how much smaller are the E350s keys?
    lol i have made this more complicated than i would have wanted but hopefully you guys and gals can understand the jibberish!

cheers for any input!

Thanks
    Id still go for an e720 ma self. The e770 is coming out on orange pay and go soon so im thinking of watiing to see what effect this has on the e720 might make it even cheaper

Thanks
    Yeh hold out, as soon as new model comes out old will drop soon after, from my experience timing is the key with the orange website

Thread Information