Thread: ahhhhh help

Thanks

ahhhhh help

Ive just dropped my k750i on the bloody floor and now when i try and turn it on it just hangs at the sony ericson screen and wont go any further is there any thing i can do, ive not even had it that long

Permanently confused

Thanks
    what happens if you remove battery + sim then re-install them?

Thanks
    cheers for the reply mate ive maneged to sort it, had to take the memory card out and boot it without that in and it seems OK now

Permanently confused

Thanks
    i got my k750 (upgraded to w800) in sept last year. my mate accidently dropped it down 2 FLIGHTS of stairs onto CONCRETE!

anyway, since, ive dropped it many times 2.

the problem i have, is that wen i turn it on. after i select "start fone" and after the startup walkman logo thingy... the operator logo says "searching" and at that point the fone just locks up completely. you cant do anything. roughly 2 mins later, i get a welcome to orange popup, and fone is normal and working fine.

my fone was reflashed last december, and i remember turning it on and it starting up straight away. since then (exactly a year) thehang onstart uphas just got worse and worse. 2mins might not sound like alot, but think about it. its rediculas!! 2 whole minutes before you can start using your fone! what if there was an emergancy and i had to call 999?

anyway, i saw this post. u got my hopes up, thinking i could boot it up without memo card and it would work fine.... but tried it, and it made no difference!

some advice and help please.

if a fones are anything like computers....which i guess they are, ill just point out that i have over 200 games and app's "installed" on my fone if that makes a difference :|

Thanks
    ....come on guys, its been nearly a week! help me pleaseee!!!!!!!!!! :|

Thanks
    • thestjohn's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI P35 Neo2-FR
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS2 DDR-800
      • Storage:
      • 1 x OCZ Vertex 2E 60 GB, 1 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB, 1 X Hitachi Spinpoint F3 1 TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX HD 6950 2Gb
      • PSU:
      • CM Silent Pro Gold 700
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster ATCS 840
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Professional
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell u2311, 1 x Iiyama AS4637
      • Internet:
      • IDNET ADSL Max Premium
    I think either you have too many things installed on your phone, or one of the times it got dropped something broke.

Phone handsets commonly have very limited memory space, which is why a memory card slot is usually a must-have requirement. The K750i only has about 40Mb of user accessible memory onboard, which is used for messages and other information as well as your own files. I'm sure you're using a memory card as well, which would give you a lot more room to play with, but if too many things were installed to the phone, the poor thing has to struggle to start-up, much like if you packed your system hard drive to the brim. Considering the phone worked fine when it was reflashed (assuming it was a complete reflash - did you lose data from the phone?) I would check your memory usage.

Thanks
    yes i lost my data.

i do use my memo card, lol

i hyave a 2gig card, with abt 500meg free. no pics vids or sounds are stored on the fone itself
    just applications and games. u cant save them to a memory card though, can u?:S

Thread Information