Thread: Motorola L7- using headphone adaptor?

Thanks

Motorola L7- using headphone adaptor?

Just a quicky- having had a Motorola L7 (SLVR) for about 8 months I've finally got round to getting at a Micro SD card and headphone adaptor so I can use it as an MP3 player. Trouble is, I can't get it to play anything out of the phones, the sound still comes out of the internal speaker. I remember reading a page once that said I had to adjust the privacy settings to disable the speaker and enable the phones, but repeated searches of all the menus have revealed nothing.

Anyone able to help me?

Edit: O.K. it's working now but the sound is very very quiet. Anything I can do to boost it? I'm using Sennheiser MX300 phones, which are pretty sensitive in my experience.

Edit 2: the mp3 files I'm playing are fine, the phone can get a good volume out of them with the built in speaker.

Edit 3: O.K. now it's stopped working again. I think the phone is a bit knackered, it has been dropped more than once, but any tips still appreciated.
    Last edited by Rave; 15-12-2006 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    Bumpage- sorry the thread is only 8 hours old, but I seriously need tunes from m'phone- help me!

Otherwise I'm gonna have to carry around the crappy old thing my brother got given as a freebie from work about 18 months ago- he now has a 30g ipod and yet he's a total techno-spod: the shame, the shame. Help me!

Thread Information