Thread: Usb 2.0 MFP Hi speed drivers

Thanks

Usb 2.0 MFP Hi speed drivers

Got a problem with a mates PC running Service pack 3. He bought a Maxtor 1.5tb external hard drive and i put various films etc on it using my PC Win 7 with the supplied USB cable no problem all works on mine. When we connect to his it wint recognise it. After much messing about i took it apart and installed it internally with a SATA cable. Great- Windows shows two hard drives- happy mate got his films etc. Now the fun starts in that his Epson printer wont work. I uninstalled it using Revo reinstalled eventually after phoning Epson 3 times!! Still wont work even though all the Epson software has loaded i - it constantly keeps asking for a USB 2.0 MFP (Hi speed driver)????? After much Googling this seems to be a common problem after installing external hard drives- one guy only connected his cam corder and it trashed his printer. Its a problem that only seems to affect XP after installing external peripherals. Anybody got a solution to this?

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Usb 2.0 MFP Hi speed drivers

Never seen it before (or even heard of it!), but uninstalling the USB device nodes via device manager will probably fix it (the devices will automagically reinstall when you plug them in again / reboot / scan for changes / whatever).

Thread Information