I'm trying to write a script for my htpc to automatically play a blu ray when it is inserted whilst also changing refresh rate etc...
I know how to do most of what I want except for this. I want to start playing the disc in the same manner as it would play if I double clicked it in my computer. The reason is if i do that then I get a little box popup saying loading blu ray before powerdvd starts. If I just open powerdvd then firstly I have to manually press play which isn't a big issue but also the powerdvd shows a whole bunch of before the disc starts.
I found out that the autoplay function powerdvd uses, (which is the same as double clicking the disc) uses the following as directory and action respectively:
@C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\Language\CLMUI\PDVDEnvRes.dll,-101
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe,0
However I have no idea how to translate that into something which will run in the same manner as the autoplay does.
So basically I need a way to run a disc using any language it doesn't matter. I have tried autoit (cheating I know) but I can't find a way to do it, I'm also looking at c++ but still no luck. Anyone have any ideas?