Hi,

Looking for any suggestions or feeback for any software used to create a chat room with webcam support. Essentially a website which will have a chat room option. Users clicking on the chat room, will be presented with a list of rooms to join. Once joined the user can chat to other members of the room a view webcam(s) for users (if they have cam active)

Specs so far
- Use in conjuction with a website developed in ASP.NET (So any handy asp.net sample code welcome)
- Support multiple rooms/channel
- View the webcam of a user.
- Flash/Silverlight based cam support (this seems more popular than java, from what I see)
- Reliable under load
- Cheap hosting

So far one has been suggested. I dont know if I cam post URLS, but if you search for Userplane dot com. They have a product called WebChat, you should see a screenshot of the type of layout I mean. I've heard good and bad stuff about this..so looking to weigh up against other products.

What I would like is a pointer to any other hosted solution and an experience. Not shy to do some coding to integrate a free solution into product if required. But might be more cost effectve to plug in an external product for now.

Thanks for reading.