Hi guys, this is a bit of a niche requirement, but I was wondering if anyone here has ever heard of a plug-in for Outlook that would enable predictive text while composing an email, in the same vein as IntelliSense for Visual Studio?

My girlfriend's uncle suffered a bad stroke a year ago, and while he was very fortunate to have recovered full use of all limbs etc., he now finds speech, reading, and writing letters very difficult. Part of it is physically struggling to pronounce the words, but the other part is the formation of sentences and thinking of the correct word for what he's trying to express. As a result, it takes him up to 3 hours to compose an email that is shorter than this post so-far. Quite a knockback for a man who was a successful chartered surveyor before the stroke.

He explained to me that if he could start typing a word, and MS Office provide him with a list of suggestions (and/or synonyms) for appropriate words as he types, so he can just hit tab to auto-complete the word, it would be a massive help and maybe he could keep in touch with friends more easily.

I know there is a market for software for disabled users out there, as I've had to install things like screen readers etc. for blind users before in previous IT support roles, but for the life of me I can't find anything fitting the above description, and I can't be the only person looking for this sort of thing. This sort of tech has existed on mobile phones for a while now....surely someone must've ported that idea to windows and MS Office too? None of the built-in accessibility stuff seems to have this kind of function.

Thanks for any help!