Anyone here use LikewiseOpen? Know where I can get it on Fedora 19?

I just made a post at FedoraForum.org (http://www.forums.fedoraforum.org/sh...d.php?t=295703) hoping someone can help me. I know there's a lot of Linux bods on here though, so spreading the question around hoping it gets looked at by someone in the know-how.

First post here, so please be gentle! I hope I am posting this in the right forum...

OK, so, at work we have some Linux (Ubuntu) machines connected to a Windows domain. We use likewise-open to connect them. It installs easily, is set up easily, and just works.

Some of the developers have asked us to look at Fedora as an option for their Linux machines, and naturally we want to assist them in any way if they can do their job better on another flavour of Linux.

I have therefore installed Fedora on a desktop, set it up with all the necessary packages, exactly the same as we do for Ubuntu, but I cannot install likewise-open from the Fedora repo's.

After a bit of Googling, I think I have found that likewise-open is now called "PowerBroker Identity Services Open Edition" and made by BeyondTrust. This leads me to some questions which I am hoping the Fedora community can help me with.

1) Who is BeyondTrust? Are they reputable?

2) Is there a way to find out how much they are charging for this software without giving them all of my personal and company details for them to continually spam/harass me for a sale?

3) Is there a way to get a trial of this software without giving them all of my personal and company details for them to continually spam/harass me for a sale?

4) Can you advise if there is any alternative to, or an older version of, likewise-open I can obtain from a reputable source and use on Fedora 19?

Thanks in advance, I hope someone here can help.

Regards,

Allen