Hi,

I have a Windows 10 Professional with Hyper-V installed. This Hyper-V is running a virtual installation of Windows 10 Guest. This Windows 10 Guest operating system has been running well for a short while now.

However, tonight I have not been able to login as my password is no longer accepted. Whenever I do enter my password, I get the following message: "The handle is invalid" This happened juist afer installing Cummulitive Update 1115 for Windows 10 on the guest operating system. I have read that this can be caused by a bad or incompleted update installation and the cure is to hit SHIFT + Restart. How do I get this on a Hyper-V? Any dies how to solve this issue.

Unfortunately, I do not have any Checkpoints, only True Image backups. However, going back to the last Acronis Backup of Hyper-V wound mean going back to Windows 7 and installing Windows 10 all over again. Even if I did this,. there would be no guarantee that this issue would not arise again. I would therefore be gratefull if anyone cvan figure out any solution to this so that Ican sort it out now and if it possibly happesn in the future.

Thanks.