Right well, this is just about as much as a 'help' post as a 'todo' post.

www.stand-alone.co.uk

I've got my site going very well, which I finnaly like the look of and going to keep the current look.
But, I've got a few problems-
(Problem 1)

My site is a personal site about my computer, me, which also offers web design and a forum.
I want emphasize the the web design part more, but dont want it taking over my site, I want it to be my site.

I've thought about setting up another site offering web design, but decided against it, because I want to keep it all together and be my resource of things to look at.

Suggestions?

(Problem 2)

I'm kinda, into the Mind, Spirit and soul kinda thing, with keeping the mind euphoric and knowing who are you are kinda thing. I've been wanting to impliment this into my site, but cant decide how. I've thought about putting a slogan on there (or even a small symbol) , but cant decide where it would look good and not attract your attention to much.

(Problem 3)
In conjuction with the above problem, how could I keep the current look and navagation of the site, as well as adding more articles.

For example, I want to add a section called 'Mind'.
Which has lots of infromation on your spirit, etc.
It's easy just to create a page of links to each seperate page, but I want something more than that...
Ideas?

(Banter)

Do you think I'm trying to cram to many different subject into one site?

What do you think of the site overall?

What suggestions do you have to the site?