Thread: N5200PRO ACL Problem, email notification, and firmware

Thanks

Unhappy N5200PRO ACL Problem, email notification, and firmware

Hi, I need help if anyone successfully active the ACL profile with N5200PRO? I only can open public folders but not restricted folders even though I already setup my own name on it and I don't have any other mapping drives that login with different username. Also problem with email notification seems doesn't work at all. Any hints please? And just wonder too if the firmware of N5200 is compatible to be used on N5200PRO since the N5200 firmware's looks like already has so many improvements.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Dear Sir,

1. The ACL setting we would via N5200 web disk to verify the ACL setting is working. In some case Windows would keep pervious account and make user confuse, we could open a DOS prompt and via "net use" to check current windows catch which account or remove the account via "net use \\N5200IP\folder /DELETE"

2. About email notification would related to mail server authorization type differ, we could try on difference auth type.

3. Current the firmware between N5200 & N5200 Pro is difference, in recently we will relase new firmware for N5200 Pro, we will post on http://www.thecus.com/download.php?pid=32&type=f

Yvon.

Thanks

Smile Re: N5200PRO ACL Problem, email notification, and firmware

Hi, thanks for the replay. I tried the method and now ACL problem solved even though sort of complicated; hopefully the new firmware will fix it better.

Thread Information