I have been having issues with an N5200PRO box running a Raid 5 array and seem to have dropped off the radar where my online support ticket is concerned?!?

We have been unable to access any of the data on the drive. When trying to browse to the share it has been unavailable and/or empty. The firmware shows that the array is nearly full however when I can access the share the data is not visable. This box contains our dialy backups so the data is critical. I have tired resetting the system back to factory and this has not helped the situation.

The only course of action I have is to wipe the array! which i do not want to do.

Oddly I can see the data if I turn the AD security off and allow total access to the share. Soon as I use the AD extensions I am unable to access and/or see the data! I am now getting errors regarding Samba being turned off when I try and edit the AD information and I am unable to do anything now!

I have published the NAS on the DMZ so that Thecus could have a look and they could see nothing wrong, and suggested the folders might be hidden, which they are not. I have had no responce since then and I need somebody to get back to me ASAP before I have to wipe the RAID array.

I am really dissapointed that you are unable to phone or speak to anybody at Thecus and it has really put me off the products.

Could somebody from Thecus please follow this up.

Ticket id: XVI-153404