Thread: n2200

Thanks

n2200

hi guys i pretty new to NAS.. before i make my decision and buy n2200 may i know can i remotely add files to the BT manager when im overseas via the internet ?

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: n2200

Probably not. The BT manager barely works as it is when you're sitting next to the thing.

Thanks

Yes, you can, but Extra-Titanian is right (The BT manager barely works as it is when you're sitting next to the thing), n2200 is not a good NAS, I still hope in a better firmware and modules.

Registered+
    Thanks

It's still quite new, so it's certainly possible that at some point in the near future it'll get up to snuff. After all, Windows XP used to suck. I mean, it's not like there's not a bunch of us here willing to give Thecus our input and advise on making this thing way better.

pvdven777

Fair enough.

Right now it doesn't look good on the recommendation scale.
    However assuming Thecus gets the firmware sorted out these boxes actually are pretty good bang for the buck !
    Haven't given up hope yet but if you would consider this unit I'd hold off for a little while longer and watch these forums as the product and more importand the firmware matures a little bit further.

Thread Information