Thread: New Fatakity AN9 32x, No Bios, 9.0. Error Code

Thanks

New Fatakity AN9 32x, No Bios, 9.0. Error Code

It's OFFICIAL !!

I'm the unluckiest son-of-a-b.... to have dipped his toe into the waters of early adopters release kit. If you see me coming run the other way as lightening will be hitting twice!

Is it me or is kit getting fussier as the last two builds have been nothing but trouble & I've only been doing it for 15 years plus. After 7 months of hell with the Fatality AN8 you think I would have learn’t. I’m hoping that that I get a solution sooner on this one, or I won’t be responsible.

What chance do I have if I can't assess the bios to respond to the error post code 9.0. relating to POWER ON SEQUENCE = {Complete uGuru initial process AWARD BIOS take over booting job} & error code 9.9. relating to POWER OFF SEQUENCE = Complete power off sequence.

Having being unable to enter the bios with two ps2 & one USB keyboard I followed the advice in the manual & removed all kit accept RAM, CPU & test GPU [8mb Matrox]. Still no joy after several CMOS clears & battery removal.

Here's a List of TODAYS kit [as I'm that close to going to Intel & leaving Abit kit if any one cares - at Abit].

Abit Fatality AN9 32x SLi mobo
    BFG nVidia 7950 GX2 1gb GPU
    OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 800mhz GOLD edition EL dual channel 1GB ram
    Western Digital 74gb Raptor HD
    Western Digital 120gb HD
    etc........as signature

Please be aware that I haven't connected the majority of the listed kit as I previously stated.

Any suggestions as to how I can progress these error codes appreciated before I tear a strip of Abit on Monday.

Cheers and have a better weekend than me!

Optical10

Thanks
    Oh no your not I am - wish I had found this forum before I bought this FATAL not work Abit board, I cannot get past post error 90 and have done all the things u have done.
    Only got it yesterday and first time with ABIT and the last, just going to go and get a faithful ASUS board in place of this , why can't they let you into the bios to try and cure the error.
    If it boots up - how will I know it will keep going, from what I have now read they don't like being switched of and rebooted - HELP
    I know its early but sent e-mail last night to abit and from what I read they are'nt interested.
    So one and all stay away from this mother f*****

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bursco View Post
    Oh no your not I am - wish I had found this forum before I bought this FATAL not work Abit board, I cannot get past post error 90 and have done all the things u have done.
    Only got it yesterday and first time with ABIT and the last, just going to go and get a faithful ASUS board in place of this , why can't they let you into the bios to try and cure the error.
    If it boots up - how will I know it will keep going, from what I have now read they don't like being switched of and rebooted - HELP
    I know its early but sent e-mail last night to abit and from what I read they are'nt interested.
    So one and all stay away from this mother f*****
    If you have sent an email to ABIT technical it will answered as soon as possible. We support all the UK and receive 100s of emails a day.

Thanks

Wink Too little too late - Abit!

Two months later, still no progress, shame on you Sean. Is it any wonder you are loosing customers. If you get 100's of emails a day have you stopped to wonder why? Maybe theres a problem with quality control or upper managment need to be aware that you guys on the front line need help in support, more train staff etc. Having worked in middle & upper management I didn't always appreciate the staff moaning but if it was done tactfully in the correct method [memo] & chain of command I HAD TO LISTEN. Don't suffer in silence it will only make you recent getting up in the morning to go to work.

I mayself after having been a faithfull Abit customer for over 15 years & not receiving a response to my issue that I posted here nearly 3 months ago have switched to other manu's & have decided that ALL mobo's need real world bedding time of 6 to 12 months before I'll dip my toe's in the water & buy them, even if the get a good preview in the hardware reviews website with a pre-production model.

Right, enough of my thought's i'm off to await the Core 2 Quadro CPU's, but in the mean time [for 6 months only hope] I'm going to ring ever ghz out of my new Pentium D 805 running at 4.1ghz !$*?"%^*. Do your homework guyz & learn from my mistake.
    Last edited by optical10; 25-09-2006 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks

Wink Too little too late - Abit!

Sorry for double entry
    Last edited by optical10; 25-09-2006 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information