Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One thing that makes you smile ....

Paranoid??? Who Me???
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Tumble
    Barrelling down a single track lane in the Landy... and I can't help but grin as the dead 'ard bloke in his shiny Audi dives headlong into the hedge to let me past lol nothing argues with it.. nothing!!
    good point Tumble.. I think coming head on to your Landy would make anyone think twice!!!

Thanks
    The 16v beats 8v moments... when someones keeping up with you off the mark up to about 3500 revs, then your 16v keeps going and their 8v tops-out, then the same again happens in each gear....

Paranoid??? Who Me???
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Barakka
    The 16v beats 8v moments... when someones keeping up with you off the mark up to about 3500 revs, then your 16v keeps going and their 8v tops-out, then the same again happens in each gear....
    yeah.. but with the noise from your exhaust they back off for fear of their ear drums!!!

Thanks
    Originally posted by kaillum
    yeah.. but with the noise from your exhaust they back off for fear of their ear drums!!!
    Yeah Yeah, should have guessed when I went in to get it fitted and all the staff had baseball caps and Rockports on !!

Getting it fixed next week or i'll be re-inacting a scene from GTA3 at the shop !!! Wanted to ask you, I got a 106 today as a courtesy car while my old insurers re-do the paint job they messed up. How on earth do you get in your g/f's 106, I can't get in without my knees touching the steering wheel - have you removed the front seat or what !?!?

Barakka

Paranoid??? Who Me???
    Thanks
    Yeah Yeah, should have guessed when I went in to get it fitted and all the staff had baseball caps and Rockports on !!
    yup... at that point sirens would have been goin off in my head!!!!

Wanted to ask you, I got a 106 today as a courtesy car while my old insurers re-do the paint job they messed up. How on earth do you get in your g/f's 106, I can't get in without my knees touching the steering wheel - have you removed the front seat or what !?!?
    nah.. as its the QuikSilver its got a littler GTi steerin wheel and the GTi seats which apparently go back further than the standard ones... so with the seat right back and the wheel at its highest its not really a prob...

so how's the alloys lookin?? you blown your wad on the tires for 'em yet?
    Last edited by kaillum; 09-09-2003 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks
    where did u get it done?

Thanks
    Honking and waving at the idiot that passsed you in an unsafe place (thinking he's god's gift to road hazards ) as you pass by him five miles down the road while he's parked on the shoulder awaiting his ticket from the law enforcement officer

Thanks
    yup... at that point sirens would have been goin off in my head!!!!
    Erm, i was kidding m8e

so how's the alloys lookin?? you blown your wad on the tires for 'em yet?
    Not picked them up yet but they are ready... £300 all in for a full refurb on all 4 and Pirelli P6000's all round balanced and fitted - Well chuffed.

BiggehXP - It's a custom stainless jobbie and the fitters are saying it's not them - so i'm talking to the manufacturer about it, have to take it in next week.

Another one for the list from my g/f - parking when she's in her Cinq and it fits between the two posts in the multi-storey that shouldn't be wide enough for a car (same applies with an original mini I suppose - same width ) especially when the car park's full !

Barakka

Paranoid??? Who Me???
    Thanks
    Erm, i was kidding m8e
    an I was being sarcastic

Not picked them up yet but they are ready... £300 all in for a full refurb on all 4 and Pirelli P6000's all round balanced and fitted - Well chuffed.
    excellent m8e.. should look soooo much better.. and until your exhaust is fixed it will add to the Kev atitude of big alloys an LOUD 'zorts...
    all you'll be missin is the blacked out windows and the 'On A Mission' sticker... oh. soz, you had them on your last car

www.5lab.co.uk
    Thanks
    little bits of oversteer off roundabouts in teh wet
    hughlunnon@yahoo.com | I have sigs turned off..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information