Hi guys

I've placed this with this title to hope Google finds it and it assists people with the issue.

I've got an imported 1993 J VTEC CRX Del Sol and there has been a constant buzzing noise behind the driver (Off Side its a RHD car) and it's not the speaker.

I thought it was the electric aerial too but nope.

Well.... in the rear, slightly above the parcel storage bins behind the drivers seat is a tiny little air vent.

Behind that is a FAN.. .a little fan.. this extracts air from the cabin to then control the Climate & AirCon's AUTO setting.

Bearing in mind the Aircon doesn't work on mine and when it's fixed I can deal with the intricacies of warm and cold... I've unplugged it.

Noise gone.

So.. to do this, seats tilted forward for space, and a good lamp in the car with you.

Pull the central large wide trim off under the rear window, tugging gentle along the top edge with your fingers and the bottom and sides with a large flat screwdriver. It's just held on with clips that finally let go.

Now unscrew the 2 cross head screws that hold the speaker cover and surropunding panel on

Undo two of the speaker bolts and flex it out of the way

Stick your hand in and with a torch, look to unplug the plastic connector block. It's not on the motor itself but trails on a wire from it.

(if you're interested in checking if it IS the noise... slow the fan with your finger tip.... it's only small.... noise gone)