Thread: Who will win F1 this year...?

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks

Who will win F1 this year...?

Ok, as post title, who is going to:

a) Win the drivers championship?

b) Win the constructors championship?

My opinions are...

While it is going to be a close run thing between Schumacher (M), Schumacher (R), Montoya and Raikonnen, and i think Mclaren have a suprise package under their sleeves and i can see (hope!) Raikonnen takes the overall win when the new Mclaren is bought into racing. He is going to be one of the greats alongside Mika in my opinion, and hif he dosn't win it this year, he is going to take the crown in one of the next couple of seasons.

As for constructors i believe Williams will take the lead and run on to win overall. Ferrari have the master which is Michael but Barrichello i think is unreliable despite the win in Silverstone. Mclaren is similar, however DC is much more consistent with results. I would like to see him win 1 or 2 more GP's this season, if only for his confidence next year.

They are my opinions, wots every1 elses??
    tom@meangasoline.co.uk | RIP Zoltan

Canon 350d | 50 F/1.8 Mk II | 70-200 F/4 L | 1Gb Sandisk Ultra III

misterious and scary
    Thanks
    proberly michael schumacher and ferrari to clean up this yeah again

although i would like kimmy to win it i dont think mclaren will give him a good enough car to get the results when needed, he will need people to drop out to do well cause of the car, although i think kimi is without doubt the biggest talent out there.

williams have really come on strong but i dont they they will do it, i think micheal schumacher will out do his little bro

errr ? ? ?

im confused

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    One of the Schumachers prolly, dont think Mikki this yr
    I dont like sig pics so i turn off sigs Which doesnt help when i dont know what ive written here! DOH!

TiG
    Walk a mile in other peoples shoes...
    Thanks
    The person who scores most points?

probably me, unless Bindi catches up

TiG

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks
    I have a feeling after yesterday's GP Montoya is looking very promising at the moment. Was great to see DC perform very well and truly deserved that 2nd place. Would be interesting if he could win a couple of races to
    tom@meangasoline.co.uk | RIP Zoltan

Canon 350d | 50 F/1.8 Mk II | 70-200 F/4 L | 1Gb Sandisk Ultra III

Thanks
    I'm with TW, I think Montoya's gonna pull it off.
    Michael and he Ferarris haven't been as impressive as they were played up to be and the Williams is looking VERY good since the new revision of the chassis.

I don't like Ralf and I also think JPM is better in traffic than Ralf.
    JPM also seems moredriven to win than Ralf does.

Thanks
    Hi.
    1) I think that Montoya will win the next race (as long as the Williams keeps together.) because Hungary is not generally an overtaking circuit, therefore Saturday is crucial. Should be hot favouring Michalens (damn French tyres.) And Moytoya, hate to say it, is good at the one lap qually.
    2) If Moytoya wins and Rakkonen is ahead of Schumie (M) then i think Moytoya and Rakkonen will be in the tittle fight.
    3) In Japan i think that as long as both Moytoya and Rakkonen finish then Schummie will get third (in tittle) with Moytoya first and Rakkonen second.

The constructor winner will be BMW williams. Damn Mclaren need their new car.

Also, what do people think of the Ferrari's new car? i dont think it is as impressive as it was meant to be.

Finally, this is completly hypothetical, and doesnt take into account reliability for one. And as 'anything can happen in F1 and it usually does.' (Murray Walker.) There will be lots of good racing ahead

Will

Registered+
    Thanks
    In my opinion the williams cars have come on strong and so have mclaren with their modified 2002 car the mp4-17d which i got to see at french gp and its gorgeous.

but being a ferrari fan i am hoping they can win and i think they will. remember when ferrari went to san marino this year they had the optimum setup already due to previous testing. hence they were alot quicker than everyone else. i think the same will apply at monza as this like san marion is home territory for ferrari.

as for usa gp i think it will be williams who come out strong due to the hot temps. with 3-6 being fought out by ferrari & mclaren

as for suzuka again bridgestone land as temps do not get that hot there and ferrari have always been strong there.

hence that gives 2 wins to ferrari and 1 to williams.

i think ferrari will take the drivers crown (MS) but williams will take the constructors crown.
    Last edited by F1_Fan; 26-08-2003 at 02:47 AM.

Thanks
    • siu99spj's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus NForce 750 SLi
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 8GB
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 750 GB, 2 x 1 TB (ext), 2 x 500 GB (ext), 2 x 250 GB (ext)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • AMD 6870
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic 600W
      • Case:
      • Antec Solo
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 64-bit, Ubuntu 11.10, Mac OSX, Win XP
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP 2407W
      • Internet:
      • 24Mb ADSL 2+
    Don't forget the tyre debacle Ferrari have started. Its gonna be interesting when a previous FIA ruling stated that as lonas the tyres were legal when they went ON a car, they could degrade as much as they liked...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/-/sport1...ne/3077372.stm

Personally, so long as there is no Ferrari or Michael winning I'll be happy. David I want to win it, but he doesn't have a hope this season (Despite Australia). Maybe next year he'll figure out qualifying and learn how to overtake people.
    If the Earth is a sphere how do you travel to the ends of it?

Thanks
    • Martin's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus Formula SE
      • CPU:
      • Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 6GB
      • Storage:
      • 2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB
      • PSU:
      • Coolmaster 1000W
      • Case:
      • Tsunami Dream
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x 22" LG Widescreens
      • Internet:
      • 120MBit
    I think that Montoya may win it, if Williams don't mess their car setups again, and for constructers its gonna be a close one between Ferrari, Williams, and McLaren i think

Thanks
    that cheating f*ck schumacher and ferrari no doubt!

Thanks
    the finnish dude and williams

Thanks
    I'm going for Kimi for the Drivers Championship as I said at the start of the season and I think Williams will get Constructors.

Registered+
    Thanks
    Even though Michael won today i still feel that Montoya is going to do it. it is the best Grand Prix season i ahve seen in many years. and the closest, remeber last season when michael had already won it with 6 races left i think it was 6, anway for sure it is a great season and i am looking forward to next season already haha, although i hate the 5 month wait it is a bummer

"We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crises and the nation will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister. 1876.

Registered+
    Thanks
    I think it will be very close between JPM and MS. I don't think McLaren have what it takes to beat Williams or Ferrari.

I'd say JPM and Williams for the Champ

Thanks
    Schuey..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information