Thread: Opinions on Corsair Vengeance C70

Registered+
    Thanks

Opinions on Corsair Vengeance C70

Hello folks,
    I plan to build a Gaming PC for Christmas, and was wondering on your opinion on the Corsair Vengeance C70 Case. I'm a big fan of Corsair's slick looks and functionality, and have owned plenty of Corsair products, so I can vouch for their coolness. But is this case good? I plan to go for the white apparel, as it looks so, so, so gorgeous. Is it light (?), as I plan to transport it from my bedroom upstairs (ma man cave) to my living room downstairs (with ma tellywision) regularly and is it good for cooling?
    Thanks for any response,
    Phaydze

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Opinions on Corsair Vengeance C70

I know that it has very good cooling options as far as air flow and that it has a very competitive price. Seems a good case but doubt it would be very light.

Corsair Rep
    Thanks

Re: Opinions on Corsair Vengeance C70

Sounds like you will be moving your system quite frequent, then yes, C70 would be somehow ideal because of the top handle but like what speaker said, it may not be light as this is a mid tower case.

In terms of cooling, there's a lot of fan mounts where you can all populate, depending of course in your preference. Fan mounts in the front and two additional on the HDD cage and the top where you can also mount a radiator. There's a couple on the side panel if you decided have a fan blowing directly to your video cards..also at the bottom right next to the PSU. So the C70 can surely accommodate fans, it's a matter of utilizing those spots.

Thread Information