Thread: Wave Master With Side Window Fitted Pic

Thanks

Wave Master With Side Window Fitted Pic

Just recieved my new Wave Master case today!

Couldn't resist fitting the side window from my old modded CM case to see what it would look like, apart from the colour differance I think it looks quite cool

What do yer all think?

Yay?
    or
    Nay?

Founder of stupidity

Thanks
    The 210's side panel fits this case if you want a matching side panel and Kustom PCs have them in stock.

XTR
    Va-va-vooom
    Thanks
    yeh i like that... but i think a wave master would look sweet with the 210 side panel in blue.

*Disclaimer* - The contents of this message are not necessarily my own opinions,thoughts or views... they may belong to the voices in my head!

Paranoid??? Who Me???
    Thanks
    hmmm... sorry.. nothing personal, just totally against windows at the mo'.. the market seems to be flooded with pre-windowed cases.. and its nothing new...

i'd much prefer the wavemaster without the window..

just mho...

Thanks
    Originally posted by kaillum
    the market seems to be flooded with pre-windowed cases.. and its nothing new...
    Although I think it looks cool, I tend to agree with yer Kailum.
    There are ton's of windowed pc's out there now, I suppose the challenge for peeps (case modders) is now to come up with something completly differant than what is now becoming the norm.
    Imho
    Founder of stupidity

Paranoid??? Who Me???
    Thanks
    yeah.. they were cool.. and if I take my personal feelings out of the equation then the wavemaster does look really nice with that window.. but I just cant get around thinkin that its old hat now and modders need to look somewhere else for inspirational things to do with cases...

Jigsawing Menace
    Thanks
    It does indeed look good with the window but as with everyone else, a custom window job is now they way to go

Thanks
    Wait a minute guys, you are correct from the point of view of modding or customising purists but the talk about old hat is a bit precious!

You take a punter, with no particular craving for modding - or even reading sites such as Hexus, who decides to get something a little more interesting in the way of a computer than the usual offerings, then he might like a window simply 'cos he finds looking at the innards of the case when its on and lights are on, interesting from time to time.

It's not old hat to him, it's simply a feature that he likes and he no more wants to get a Dremel out and carve intricate new age patterns than fly to the moon. So it's very handy that manufacturers provide them pre-made.

Let's face it, if everyone on these forums was a dab hand at modding, there would be no individuality left 'cos everyone would have done everything and there would be only old hat!

You out there who are genuine modders should be pleased that the rest of us are handless otherwise you would have no one to applaud you.

Thanks
    Let's face it, if everyone on these forums was a dab hand at modding, there would be no individuality left
    Here here

Its nice to see people trying new things, this may seem old hat to some but for someone to use the initiave to swap panels between cases is great.

I love it mate, although im thinking itll be worth getting the dremel out and making a wavy window to match the front
    Insert signature here.

I r00l all
    Thanks
    Looks v.nice to me... I've always liked the CM Wavemaster Shame it's got a door, though

Thanks
    looks OK.. but it'll look better in all silver or all black not dual tone

Thread Information