Which one would you go for? I've always debated is it worth paying £25-£30 for a years subscription to Xbox live? So should the console last you 10 years you have payed £250-£300, ultimatly the price of the console for playing online. My personal opinion is this should be free especially from they loyal Xbox gamers.
Kinect capitalised on the wii market and ps3 followed. But did they take advantage of the new potential ways to play? I only would buy a dance game for the kinect if I did get one.
Oddly enough I still find myself playin wii tennis and bowling.
If I solely wanted to play FIFA and cod games on all formats then I'd go for a ps4. I guess because your paying for litterally a game a year if you chose an xbox.
also what joins the debate is that your friends may be on one console and your choice is based around you playing together.
As for the wii u I'm unsure but I guess if I can find myself playing with my niece and my dad on the same game there is some worth in that. I've got a feeling that 32 gb is not enough for a console to carry. I suppose mario kart and smash brothers are great games I can't fault. I'm interested to see how cod feels on the wii.
I haven't tried it and to be honest I'm sure it has a lot of potential I'm unaware of. I guess that's nintendo's job to get those out

My personal choice this year is to go pc for the games as with some deals you cant go wrong. and id need a desktop regardless
I could sway eitherway but I'd need some convincing