Thread: LG OLED48C14LB as a monitor??

Thanks

LG OLED48C14LB as a monitor??

Has anyone used the LG OLED48C14LB as a monitor for their pc?

Im on the verge of buying one but as I cant see how it handles in person, thought Id ask to see if anyone had some first hand experience.

So a few concerns I have:

Burn in- From the reviews a few have suggested auuto hide task bar, black background ect- But are those enough?
    GFX- Currently I have a 3070 so form what ive found id have to put into a boarder mode?
    Using as general monitor- How have people found it for day to day use and for gaming?
    Size- I have an IKEA desk with 80 cm depth, and my current monitor is 75cm from my face. Is this too big as a monitor?

Appreciate any advice, any pros and cons I haven't thought about.

Thanks

Re: LG OLED48C14LB as a monitor??

I did, it just felt too large and I also got paranoid about screen burn 2hich even though they say doesn't happen, you get ghosting is windows sits. It just isn't worth it in my book.
    Swapped out to a G9 and love it. Odd aspect ratio so not everyone's cup of tea.

If you want that 16:9 aspect then there is the lovely 43" Dell P4320Q. That's a stunning monitor but not what I'd call "gaming". Have one of those myself and it's currently sat boxed in the garage so the fun didn't last long.

You may be better off with a quality QLED with mini led tech in that size if they exist?

Thread Information