Thread: Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars NOD Ending *Spoilers*

Thanks

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars NOD Ending *Spoilers*

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars NOD Ending *Spoilers*

So, I completed the NOD Campaign in Normal difficulty, acquiring Silver medals in the majority of the missions, (inclucing one Gold medal for the 1st mission in Hard mode) and I gathered all the Intel Database info except for one in Kane’s Arsenal 16/17 (I can’t find the last one?), but when the game is over, it shows one lame video with Kane inviting you to enter his inner circle, then the screen goes white and that’s it!

It smells like rotten meat but it’s not supposed to end like this! Where is my cool FMV with the thermo nuclear explosions, the mass bombardments of the GDI base and the entrance to that other dimension the NOD were after?

I haven’t completed the GDI campaign yet (I know that if I do, it will unlock the Scrin Campaign, but this NOD ending left me greatly unsatisfied!)
    Is it something I did wrong, do I have to complete all the NOD missions in hard mode and get all 17 golden medals to see a better ending in the NOD campaign?

Flying prans are the flalalum Veles's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should've played the GDI campaign first, I think this is the only C&C where both campaigns have the same ending.

You play the GDI campaign, at the end all seems nice and happy, but when you play the NOD campaign, you see some of the crucial battles you did as the GDI, but the FMVs show that the outcome wasn't quite as you thought you had as the GDI commander. Has quite a few "Oh snap, you're crafty bugger Kane" moments.

I expect to see a C&C4 with the ending this one had.

Veles on: Xbox live, My Halo stats
    Veles343 on: Xfire, Steam, BF2, BF2142
    My Blog

Thanks
    I completed the NOD campaign in Normal difficulty with no problem nor any frustration what so ever!
    Overall, the levels were short and easy.
    The fact that the enemy base is usually positioned just a few clicks away from your base greatly ruins the search & exploration factor the previous C&C titles were known for.

Also it sucked that they removed the ability to build base walls, sand bags & defense firewalls (NOD).

I'll be sure to play the GDI & Scrin Campaign in Hard mode next time...

However, the game is blessed with some devastating fire power!
    The Avatar War Mech rocks! One of the most sinister looking units I've seen on any RTS!
    The ION cannon blast reminds me of the SOL laser cannon in the AKIRA Anime, and as for the NOD nuclear bombs, that was poetry!

I loved the awesome laser weapons most NOD & Scrin vehicles were equiped with!
    I think some GDI units can also be upgraded to be able to fire laser beams as well.

Thread Information