Thread: Registry glitch for Baldur's Gate 2 (throne of bhaal) when doing regcleans.

See you space cowboy!
    Thanks

Angry Registry glitch for Baldur's Gate 2 (throne of bhaal) when doing regcleans.

Hey guys... Well I like this game a lot. But there is a problem. If I ever wana clean up my computer (I do that a lot), I like to do registry cleans. In this case, it takes out this registry from the game and makes the title change from Play to Install. From this, there is no other way for me to fix it. I have to literally delete the file, and reinstall. I am using McAfee Quickclean and Ashampoo WinOptimizers for my registry cleaners. I was wondering, is there a way to fix this? I went to the support and they gave me some weird regedit thing that didn't coorispond with what I was talking about. I want to make it so that Ashampoo and McAfee Bypass this registry file so I can still do registry cleans without cleaning this reg file. Do you guys have any idea?

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks
    Havent used one of those sorts of programs for a while, but in the past they always gave you little tick boxes and what not, to omit individual changes.

Thread Information