Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what did you do today? (a conversational thread)

Thanks
    Oh and I just put my new japanese duvet cover on my bed:

The cushions were made out of some fabric I had but forgot about by my grandma and given to me for christmas. The most thoughtful present I got this year

Thanks
    Today I have been mostly eating..... CHIPOLATAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    mmmmmmmmm pigs in blankets!

erm, today was a rare day off so i chilled out completely and made plans about going to see my lovely missus over the new year.

Play also delivered a couple of the DVDs I ordered in their sale and Baldurs gate 2 arrived from another sale site.

back to work tomorrow, oh the stresses of working in retail
    Recycling consultant

herbalist
    Thanks
    today i woke up feeling like poo cos of last nite's excess, then went to the building society cos i realised i'd run outta money for new years drinking.
    that was followed by a phone call from the missus tellin me to go to the pub tonight (who am i to argue with that!?), then tidied my room a bit.
    went to pub, had a few, then we all missioned over to the bowling alley and drank more and played a few games, followed by some fumbling in the bus stop by me n her
    not too bad a day really. peace.

if war is the answer, then we are asking the wrong question
    2 things i hate the most - xenophobia and the french
    "chuffing"

Thanks
    Originally posted by CocoPops
    What shop was this? And from where did you get the train?
    Was lookin for a shop called conka records, just outside the broad street mall. Looked all round the place but no luck. Even went into the Yell headquaters to check the yellow pages, which didn't have conka records in so i decided it must no exist anymore and the website needs updating.

Came from Blackwater and brought a return ticket. (adult)

Thanks
    well yesterday I taught muppets how to work photocopiers, cos christmas seems to make em forget - replaced the glass in one cos some fat bint had tried photocopying their bum at the office party and gone through lol and then went home early (cycled like a good boy) read a few bits on the intarweb, read a bit of a book and had a budget lecture of fme brother...... and slept.... lovely lovely sleep. I'm at work now, and it's deader than a dead thing in a being dead competition. Just about to go and make me 5th cup of coffee... I hear the kettle's just boiled

Quote Originally Posted by The Quentos
    "My udder is growing. Quick pass me the parsely sauce." Said Oliver.

Thanks
    Originally posted by silent ben
    and wondering what elmo brought .
    noooooo! i cant say cos the person who it was for doesnt know what it is yet so meh

yesterday i went to leeds with emz and a man SNEEZED at us! and we giggled for aaages then we went shopping to variou shops and giggled some more and went into ann summers and bought some items from the "over 18s" section (isnt all of ann summers an "over 18s section"??? - i dunno) then we went home and lots of people appeared in the living room and we giggled and played with a talking stitch (from lilo and stitch! - it's so cool!!) and i got ANOTHER kitty - a christmas one! and an xmas thong, both from emz, and some pink and black UV reactive jelly bracelets from vix! *breeeeathe*

then we got REALLY drunk and watched invader zim and diggled more and went to bed. the end.

so that was my day, today should be pretty much carrying on as we left off last night with lots of alcohol and stuff and Dan is arriving at 3ish, so even MORE people!

rah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information