Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When ur drunk?!?1?!

Thanks
    Well.....

Drunk one night, many years ago, returned to a friends house. I stumble into the bathroom in the dark. His parents, possesing of superior interior decorating skills, had one of those fluffy carpeted toilet seats. I'm sure you can all tell where this is going, but lets just say that a stream of urine landing onto the surface of one of these soaks in and sounds exactly like a stream hitting the water in the bottom of the pan. Naturally I denyed all knowledge and didn't get invited back. I say it was an honest mistake.

XTR
    Va-va-vooom
    Thanks
    Originally posted by CrapshoT
    i tend to wee in strange places like the wardrobe , the washing basket my middle clothes draw i once got in the wardrobe had a pee then pulled on a hanger and said ding ding next stop please
    im pleased i rarely get drunk nowadays

LOLOLOL WTF!!!! You thinking ya on the trolley buses or trams?

*Disclaimer* - The contents of this message are not necessarily my own opinions,thoughts or views... they may belong to the voices in my head!

Thanks
    Originally posted by nichomach
    Aside from the usual slurred attempts to chat people up and what have you, I (in an attempt to cheer a friend up who was feeling low - friend later married me btw) pinched a flashing orange beacon from beside a hole in the ground (it was fenced off, brightly lit etc. so I didn't compromise its visibility). Only trouble was, I couldn't find an off switch on it, so I ended up tucking it under my jacket and walking her home while flashing orange. Through the middle of Aberystwyth. At about chucking out time. Look, I was young, stupid and pi$$ed, alright? ISLAGIATT (It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time). According to her (who was massively cheered up by this) I looked rather like a Ready Brek advert...
    you wouldnt have looked that out of place in aber, going by my big cousin's room and drunken attempts at sabotaging (sp?) road works sites

my drunken story (see page 1) took place in that very town and it's aall thanks to the great lord beechings and his triple vodkas for 99p! I feel so sorry for the people in the scaffholding with the bright spotlight.....

Registered+
    Thanks
    So many silly things, one springs to mind though:

Once around a mates house for an all-nighter/party things, loads of people... I was a lil tipsy, punching walls and stuff for no apparent reason, then Im sure someone egged me on, but can't be sure - I punched one of his kitchen cupboards...

My hand went striaght through it and left a lovely broken cupboard door! It was an Ikea one, and so was not cheap!

First thing I did was just stand with my back against it trying to hide it, some of my mates who where standing around when I did it were just laughing like anything! (Im sure it was them egging me on)

Next thing I know, I look at my hand and its bleeding like all over the place - was not hurting but looked a lot worse than it was...

Thankfully a nice girl took me to the sink and washed my hand for me, I thought that was nice of her... heh

Anyway to summarise: punched an expensive cupboard and broke it, cut my hand - scar is still there on my fist, near a knuckle. I just tell people I got into a fight and punched someone...
    Modtown - If it ain't broke - Mod it! - Email | MSN | Hexus

Photography.Love
    Thanks
    i have done the same as knox... snorting things..... the vineger made my nose bleed on and off for like a week it wasnt nice
    ive also rode my bike when drunk that was funn.. trying to do tricks when drunk lol

TiG
    Walk a mile in other peoples shoes...
    Thanks
    Carrying 30ft yellow pipe and a canterbury city council bin, a mile and a bit up to uni, to erect a statue outside our college.

Taking down half of O'neills bunting on st patricks night, borrowing a rather large towel dispensor and criss-crossing canterbury high street with bunting and towel. (padestrian only area so we thought) funny till an ambulance came round the corner and started driving throught it all (lucky not on emergency) - scarpered quickly as we knew what would be next..
    (police car....)

Being knocked backwards at a pool table, stumbling onto a girls lap, knocking her backwards and eventually sitting on her and another girl's lap. Getting up thinking omfg i'm wasted - decided to go and get some fresh air, trips over table leg of table and land splat on the floor half way through the bar.

"Borrowing" a 3 seater settee from the university club, and walking it down the hill (over 1mile) to house in 2nd year. (even got photographic evidence of this one)

And thats just ones that spring to mind.

TiG
    (And Zak wonders how i cope with drinking beer pah

| 4|\/| 31337!!!!!!1
    Thanks
    I either, get into deep convosation.
    dance like a mad man. (we need the lil dancing smily back)
    or start saying to my self. "Make it stop, please, just stop it" usually followed by me throwing up and/or passing out on knoxes sofa or any thing else that looks soft which is usually any thing when your drunk.

Arguing with an administrator is like kicking God in the nuts

Photography.Love
    Thanks
    duded u were so dead on that sofa... i copiedd u and on wednesday morning i crashed on it lol after even more drinkin tuesday night / wednesay morning.... its too damn comfertable

| 4|\/| 31337!!!!!!1
    Thanks
    I was supprised at how comfertable it was. Thanks Knoxey.
    I just cant get over Ste and Vicky's snoring competition in the morning. I think Vicky beat ya mate but you put up a good fight

Photography.Love
    Thanks
    lol i missed out on that one i had a comfertable bed WOO HOO althoug it was shared still a bed... vicky had a chair lol

Tally Ho
    Thanks
    do not use the lloyds tsb cash machine in loughborough, i need to go quick and it seemed like a good idea at the time :|

| 4|\/| 31337!!!!!!1
    Thanks
    ^^ haha. you sick little puppy ^^

I r00l all
    Thanks

Red face

On my 18th we went back to my house after the pub closed and started playing card, and I would drink a shot of whatever we we're drinking (something I found in the liquor cabinet) whenever I lost OR won, lol. Got very drunk and wandered down the street to a field and fell over... started rolling around and then was sick Was then carried home and collapsed in bed. Needless to say I had a pretty nasty hangover in the morning.

Thanks
    I've walked 6-7 miles home from work's Christmas doo in pitch dark, with a broken ankle... that wasn't funny the next morning... but on the flip side, I've had the most amazing games of Counter-Strike when I've been wrecked....

Quote Originally Posted by The Quentos
    "My udder is growing. Quick pass me the parsely sauce." Said Oliver.

2nd hardest inthe infants petrefax's Avatar
    Thanks
    too many stupid things to list, drinking affects different people differently & i'm one of those who becomes mischevious after a few, but usually end up making an ar$e of myself

here's a sample

in a traffic jam, on the way to a festival. needed to pee so walked up the banking at the side of the road, got to the top, climbed up a tree (don't ask why, seemed like a good idea at the time) & proceeded to have a pee.

having been drinking most of the way there,i was a little unstable so fell out of the tree mid-pee & rolled all the way back down to the road, in full view of the traffic with my lad in my hand

got a round of applause from the van behind us for that

have also had a dent put in the side of a caravan with my head by a policeman, frequently set fire to my hair, got lost, fallen asleep in parks & on benches. i could go on but my dignity won't allow me to proceed
    if it ain't broke...fix it till it is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information