Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Tumble's Rear Gunner
    Thanks

Dreams

Yesterday morning i had such a werid dream, it was a combination of loads of different things... really odd What happened tho was, i got up with tim when he went to work, stayed awake for ages and then went back to bed with a book but fell asleep.... was asleep for about an hour and half

In this hour and half I dreamt that: my car had been brought over to the island and re-registered, and there was a massive celebration cos my number plate had the three legs of man on it (which they do)

Unrealrocks (yes thats right the guy on hexus ) sent everyone a pm of a crossword, told us to complete it and then post them in GD

I then dreamt that the computer was turned off, and there was loads of stuff on tims chair so i couldnt actually get to it.... when i woke up it was glaring at me, switched on!! And i couldnt figure out why it was switched on, and where all the crap that had been sat on tumbles chair had gone!!

Anybody else dreamt really odd little bits of stuff? that has no relevance to the previous bit?

South Barrule from Cringle Plantation (with a Landy )

Thanks
    Had a dream it was the middle of summer, 2 of my friends (beth and liam) were working on the building site between my house and me and my other friend (titch) stopped to talk to them. Titch then walked off to get the train, i followed about 10 seconds later and he'd dissapeared (the road was straight and had fences both sides). I ran off to get the train, only to see it drive off so i walked home.

I then woke up and said to myself "better call the college and say i'm not coming in today". Found my boxers, put them on and started walking to the phone when it finally dawned on me that it was a dream and i hadn't missed the train

Ben

Thanks
    yeah i always have really weird dreams, then get confused between my dream and reality, and i tell someone about it and they just look at me strange, but it usually happens to me if i've had a broken night's sleep. Like if i go to bed at around midnight, then wake up about 4am, then get woken up by my mum getting up at the back of 7, then waking up as she goes out the door at 8.30, then my alarm going off at 9.30. But it's usually between 7 and 9.30 that i have the really realy weird ones. I had one yesterday morning, and i meant to look it up in my dreams book, but i totally forgot about it and now i cant even remember what it was about

Photography.Love
    Thanks
    i have loads of dreasm there funny things really too detailed to put on here tho

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    I have strange dreams tbh, and some that really really freak me out recently :-/

and btw, wiffle answer your ******* phone!

Thanks
    I only have weird dreams if my sleep patterns are a bit out. Also, you only remember the dreams you have just before you wake up, so we could be having really crazy dreams and not know!
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thanks
    • da_ging's system
      • CPU:
      • E5200 @ 3.75Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB kingston HyperX 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2*WD640gb in Raid 0 +500gb 32mb seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • BFG GTX 260 Maxcore OC2
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 650w TX
      • Case:
      • Stacker 831 black
      • Operating System:
      • XP Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" fujitsu 3230t LCD 1920*1080
      • Internet:
      • 8mb
    i often have some errrrm shall we say curious dreams of which i can never understand, but most seem to involve things that i did that day ,ie when i was playing il2 i had a f ew dreams that involved me flying in my favourite il2 planes?!? , i just put it down to my brain trying to organise the stuff that happened during the day but getting a few things mixed up whilst adding a touch of consciousnes

Thanks
    ooooooooooooh i remember my dream the other night! One of my friends (in my dream, i dont actually know who it was meant to be) was running about a shopping centre killing people, but he ran so fast no one could catch him, and no one knew what he was after, but i seemed to be really scared of him too. Anyway, all i remember is him having a blue hoody on and me hiding from him in a changing room cubicle in BHS??? lol and him finding me and me pleding he doesnt cut my throat, instead i go out and buy him some new clothes, he puts them on then no one knows who he is so they arent after him anymore. Anyways, somehow we manage to end up in edinburgh and we run round the back of Jennars (instead of a posh dept store, it's a posh hotel in my dream) and we're in the lift and he hugs me. Then i woke up.

It was so strange and stupid and i dunno why i dreamt it at all, but i had another one where i was mario, but i was a girl and my bf was also seeing maria from corrie, and that was all very strange too....

I've had dreams about toilet parties etc too....

hmmm, maybe i should go see a psychiatrist......

Thanks
    Can anyone lucid dream ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    And by trying to force me to like small pants, they've alienated me.

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    you mean when they're awake?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville
    you mean when they're awake?
    Nar, lucid dreaming is proper dreaming, but you know your dreaming (well, thats a simplification of it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    And by trying to force me to like small pants, they've alienated me.

Thanks
    i quite often try to control my dreams, but then i find that i cant move or look about in effect i feel blind. It's really horrible feeling.

Thanks
    yea agent, ones where you think "i want this to happen" and you fantasise rather than dream?

herbalist
    Thanks
    i get some wierd dreams, not sure why... most of them i can't remember, but some of them are proper messed up, like one i had last week where i was hostage and being tortured. some of them can be rather nice tho, but as this is a family forum (and Knoxeh don't like me talkin bout his momma ) i won't go into detail
    sweet dreams

if war is the answer, then we are asking the wrong question
    2 things i hate the most - xenophobia and the french
    "chuffing"

Thanks
    I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmellow.....

When I woke up the next morning the pillow had gone ????????

Thanks
    I hardly ever remember my dreams when I wake up. Its strange that I dream more often when I get an early night and when Im feeling stressed, or had a good day, but never on just normal days
    Had a dream last night but Ive compleatly forgot what it was, however I can still remember a dream from when I was 8, which is also odd..
    I was in a boat and saw a shark following me so I rowed really really fast but the shark was faster than me, so I jumped out and swam away (THIS WAS A DREAM!!) and it followed me again, then I reached land (which happened to look very much like my primary school, and I went in a cottage and locked the doors (sharks can walk!!!) and it came down the chimney, then I woke up.
    Also had a dream about a year ago, which seemed to last an entire day, and when I woke up I could remember it as if it was real, and happened the day before.

Thread Information