Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What on earth has happened in Big Brother?

DR
    Thanks

What on earth has happened in Big Brother?

I tried to hit the site after seeing the news, anyone got any videos/details or anything?

iMc
    Thanks
    From what I heeard Victor went to hit Michelle but Stu stopped him.
    HEXUS|iMc

Thanks
    Dippy wench told the "wetties" that Jason and Victor were plotting against them, criminal masterminds that they are. Victor threw wine over dippy wench both parties threatened to kill each other. Jason told Camp dude that he would rip his head off.

Wet sexy blond collapsed and threw up with the stress.

Sassy blond called the trannie a whore

Punches thrown.

Security called, feed cut.

Police investigating.
    Recycling consultant

Thanks
    • da_ging's system
      • CPU:
      • E5200 @ 3.75Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB kingston HyperX 8500
      • Storage:
      • 2*WD640gb in Raid 0 +500gb 32mb seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • BFG GTX 260 Maxcore OC2
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 650w TX
      • Case:
      • Stacker 831 black
      • Operating System:
      • XP Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" fujitsu 3230t LCD 1920*1080
      • Internet:
      • 8mb
    lmao

they had a barny ,and a few trays were thrown (when i say thrown i mean girly like ) between victor and loud and thick emma and jay threatened to hit marco cause he danced in front of him,and lets face it with his gay gay walk and annoying voice marco deserves one

and they say bb is boring it aint been so far

Spanked Member
    Thanks
    Link removed due to foul language.

--Kez

"Tempers erupted in the Big Brother House last night - leaving the place in a state of chaos. Victor and Emma were separated by security, and Jason and Marco and Vanessa and Nadia all went head to head.

The animosity between Emma and Victor exploded when, during a playful food fight, Emma's volume control went haywire. Incensed by her screeching Victor lost it, big time. A food fight escalated into tray-throwing, Emma first, Victor retaliating, before the two had to be dragged apart screaming insults and threats at each other.

"Do you know who I am?" Victor bellowed repeatedly.

"I'll f***ing kill you," screamed Emma, before being dragged away by Dan.

She failed to calm down enough to remain in the House, so Big Brother asked her to return to the Bedsit.

Previously another row had erupted between Jason and Marco. Marco's delight at the return of his bestest allies Emma and Michelle spilled over into a dance of "disrespect". At least that's how Jay saw it.

Jay started blustering around telling anyone who'd listen, and there weren't many volunteers, that the mess from the earlier food fight would have to be cleared up. When Marco performed a loud and camp jig in his face, the burly Scot exploded and shouted at the law student.

"How dare you intimidate me!" squealed Marco, choosing not to call Jay "Darling" in this instance.

"You dance like that again, and I'll take your f***king head off," came the muscle-bound reply.

With Jason pumped and ready for trouble Nadia and Emma stepped between him and Marco to protect him. Marco giggled at the back, but Jason was deadly serious.

While Dan and Stuart attempted to keep the peace Vanessa started shouting at Nadia.

Then, for the first time in Big Brother history, security entered the House to restore order.

With Emma safely ensconced in the Bedsit the other members of the House scattered themselves about the place as they all tried to calm down.

We bet there'll be a few sore heads this morning...
    "

-----------------------------------

"From: Andy Furnish
    Sent: 17 June 2004 09:33
    To: Shazia Mian; Rudesh Ambasna; Neil Patel
    Subject: Big brother news from overnight

At just after 1.30am tonight, a house war kicked off when the argument that had been building up since the girls' return took place - in dramatic style!

After an enormous indoor food fight, Vanessa was least happy to see that her fellow housemates were acting like 'animals' and wasting food. Jason and Victor came to comfort her and they all agreed that there needs to be a dramatic change - with the 'Lipgloss' crew.

However, during a break in the E4 coverage for viewers - a huge row kicked off when Victor chucked wine on Emma, and all hell broke loose as plates were thrown (not by Ahmed this time!) and housemates were held back as in full-dramatic style Jason, Victor, Nadia, Marco and Emma came to blows - with threats to 'kill each other' being thrown about.

Within minutes of the argument kicking off, Big Brother called Victor to the Diary Room - and Daniel grabbed Emma to carry her away from the argument, as the shouting continued. Insults and allegations were being thrown about from all different directions, and as Daniel dragged Emma to the bedroom - she told him that there are things he doesn't know, that she does about Victor and Jason's game plans.

Marco and Nadia were reeling with anger, as they were shocked to hear Jason telling them that he would kill Marco!: "He said he would kill me! Who does he think he is?" he said admist the drama.

Big Brother announced that all housemates should then go to the bedroom until further notice and lock ALL doors and windows. At this stage, the only housemates who had made it to the bedroom were Emma, Marco, Nadia, Daniel, Ahmed and Shell. Michelle and Stuart were still in the living room area, and Victor, Jason and Vanessa were in the Diary Room speaking angrily with Big Brother.

As they were locked in the bedroom, Shell was finding it hard to take in and panicked, complaining of feeling sick and curling up on the floor with a container.

After this, the live streaming to all viewers on E4, Channel 4 and the internet was cut for over an hour. With audio and video feeds cut completely, rumours begin circulating that producers had entered the house to speak with the housemates.

We can now confirm that members of the Big Brother team, had entered the house and that there was a security presence as Big Brother security guards entered the house to restrain housemates from launching physical attacks on each other.

With frustrated fans flooding internet forums for answers on the Big Brother bust-up - the feed was eventually restored at 3:08am, and shots of Victor, Jason, Stuart and Michelle were seen. Conversation revealed that all housemates had now found out about where Michelle and Emma had been. Victor and Jason were throwing accusations towards Michelle, and claiming it was unfair that Michelle is still here and has seen everything that has gone on. "You were evicted!" he told Michelle.

"I wasn't evicted! I was voted in to the bedsit." she replied.

When Victor interogated Michelle further she broke down in tears: "I didn't want it to come out like this, I wanted it to be all diplomatic. I didn't want it to blow up like this!"

Conversation was then seperated as Victor and Jason complained further about the situation, and Michelle and Stuart discussed what the bedsit and his cowboy outfit on the sofas.

At just after 3:40am, viewers were shown shots of Nadia, Daniel, Marco and Ahmed in the bedroom. Nobody had been asleep yet, and Marco told Nadia that he understands why they have been locked in the bedroom for so while: "I'm calm now though! I need to speak to someone though (member of production team), I can't function until I do - if I don't, I'm going to blow!"

Discussion then turned to Nadia apologising to Daniel: "I'm sorry, but I just can't get on with him now Daniel" she said, talking about Jason. "Why are you apologising to me?" he asked confused. "Because you are good friends." she said. Daniel insisted that he was only friends with him on an emotional level, but does not condone his behaviour tonight at all.

At the time of this published story (04:06), Nadia, Ahmed, Daniel and Marco are still locked in the bedroom with a security guard outside.

At approximately 04:27am, the live feed showed that Vanessa and Shell were back in the living room area. Although, Shell looked visibly shaken - Vanessa and Shell spoke to Michelle and Stuart about the truth behind their opinion on their 'relationship.'

The discussion was full of civil honest truths about the opinions of each other. Michelle told Victor how he had been perceived to her and Emma, and Michelle questioned Vanessa and Shell about their opinions on Stuart.

At 4:44am, with Marco, Nadia, Daniel and Ahmed still locked in the bedroom/bathroom area - Marco and Nadia call Michelle over and ask to speak to Shell: "I'm sorry chick, I don't think she'll speak to you - she's a bit shaken up?" Michelle said.

"How come?" asked Nadia. "Because she thinks it's your fault, and she's not happy that you argued with Vanessa." informed Michelle.

Michelle tells them both that Shell blames Marco, Nadia and Emma for the row. After Michelle left them, Marco and Nadia tried to call Shell over from the bathroom window - however Shell refused to acknowledge them, and didn't want to go over.

"She's made her choice." summed up Nadia.

At 5:30am, the housemates finally settled down to go to sleep - as Big Brother provides the group in the lounge with sleeping bags. There is still a security guard presence, with a member of the security team positioned outside the Diary Room.

The housemates in the bedroom are settling down to sleep also.

We spoke with sources close to Elstree Studios, who told us that all night - after the argument broke out, paramedics and convoy's of 4x4 blacked-out vehicles could be seen. Paramedics presumably for Shell - who needed medical attention earlier in the night.
    "
    Last edited by Steve; 18-06-2004 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    christ, it sounds like a dog kennels! They really can turn into the most awful people.

Thanks
    Well lets be honest, when jason and victor were in the "snug" talking and emma burst like and started playfully slapping victors leg, i would have punched her then. I have never heard someone with such an annoying voice shout so loud.

Ben

Thanks
    To be fair you can see where those two blokes are coming from.

I would be utterly sick of her by now, why is it that the least intelligent, ignorant people are always the loudest and most entrenched in their views?
    Recycling consultant

Thanks
    I watched it tonight, it was so funny, that 'slag' (crude terminology) was starting fights. Anyway they all got split up and the security (hired security) came running in splitting up the fights. It was so funny.

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks
    does this mean they'll axe BB? please oh please oh please oh please...

give us something good to watch again on telly thats not dreary 'reality TV' a home make-over/home improvement/house buying program or a football or cricket match. I don't necessarily mind the former but fail to comprehend the latter. like watching paint dry, mind you so are all the others.