Thread: Busy Bodies ARGHHGHGHGH DIE DIE DIE DIE

Thanks

Angry Busy Bodies ARGHHGHGHGH DIE DIE DIE DIE

What is it with these people! These busy bodies are always sticking their noses into other peoples business. Always trying to stop others having fun because they are not having any!

There is a school outside our house and at 3:15 everyday there is a nightmare scenario: 50 middle aged roughly female, fat bloaters in HUGE 4x4s grind down the road like monster trucks and crush all other cars on their way to the school gate to pick up these screaming sprogs. Did I mention most of them live only 100 metres away from the school? Having got there, they clog up the streets. Now we have 2 cars at our house – one on the drive and one park’s on the road. Not usually a problem because most of the time they are being used because we are all work. But on this day both our cars are at home. So this huge 4x4 comes grinding down the street just as I was walking up to get into my car parked on the road, outside my house where it always resides. One side of the street (Where the school is) has all the 4x4 parked along it. So this woman is driving big foot down the road trying to find a place to park. She stops short of my car, gets out and proceeds to go on at me about how inconsiderate I am at parking on this side of the street when everyone else is on the other side: BARE FACED CHEEK. I “politely” inform her that I live in the house yonder (Points), and that she mind her own business and to quit driving road clogging, petrol drinking, monster truck-esque adverts for bad drivers. She then informs me that I am a danger to the school and she is going to lodge a protest at the council to try to make me stop because I park a car outside my house WHAT!?!??!?!?! Where do you expect me to park it? Outside yours? I’d be glad to do it to stop you driving that thing about but you’d only grind my car with your monster truck. So I just walked back in my house while she is stuck there – unable to go on cause of all the 4x4s on one side and all the other 4x4s following her.

Edited by Vaul.

Zed - Please do not use language like that on the forums again. I don't expect to have to spend 5 minutes editing out the many and varied swear words you littered this post with.

Warning.
    Last edited by Stewart; 14-07-2004 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks
    • Grey M@a's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790K (With H100i cooling)
      • Memory:
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 (2 x 8GB)
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, 1TB Cavier Black WD HD, 4TB Cavier Black WD HD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390X Gaming Edition 8GB
      • PSU:
      • SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 850W Fully Modular
      • Case:
      • Corsair 650D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG 24GM77-B 144Hz
      • Internet:
      • 100MB Virgin Media Cable
    i get that in my street to, school is 30 yards from the house, we get people on the drive, last time I came home and found two cars on the drive me and my brother bounced their cars over the grass and curb, one had a cheek to knock on the door and give me hell to which point I said, park on the drive again and you car will be in flames on the road, now p*&s off

Thanks
    Uhm? Sounds very wierd and rude, I mean you didn't do anything wrong! And you told her the thing you wanted to say politely! :groan:
    Love, Peace and Linux

Thanks
    Quality read, ta
    Do a Vinny Jones in Gone in 60 seconds to her car when she's picking the little darlings up.
    Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
    Knight 2: NI.
    Other Knights: Shh...
    Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

Thanks
    We have had running battles with the church next door for the past 12 years or so.

The road is steeply sloped and unadopted (means its in poor condition)

There is enough room for a car to get down if cars are parked on one side nose to tail.

Despite there being 2 free carparks in very close proximity these idiots park diagonally to fit more cars in down the road. This makes getting out on a sunday very difficult.

Someone once parked in front of our gate. We walked over his bonnet to get out and stuck a polite message to his windscreen with PVA school glue.

We have also blocked both ends of the road with cars and horseboxes leaving them trapped all day hahahahahaha.
    Recycling consultant

Thanks
    same in our village, section of road 200m long outside a private school, lined with 4x4's and huge BMW/Merc estates.

My comments to one of the drivers of a new X5 consisted off "Bloody hell, speed bumps must be getting huge now if you need one of those to pick your kids up"

One day, myself and 4 of my friends decided we'd had enough, and proceded to sit on the side of the road, where the people normally park, and therefore preventing them from parking. One even thretened to call the police, to which my reply was "get a smaller car and you'd find somewhere to park it"

0iD
    Thanks
    • 0iD's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Leave my mother out of it!
      • CPU:
      • If I knew what it meant?
      • Memory:
      • Wah?
      • Storage:
      • Cupboards and drawers
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Slate & chalk
      • PSU:
      • meh
      • Case:
      • Suit or Brief?
      • Operating System:
      • Brain
      • Monitor(s):
      • I was 1 at skool
      • Internet:
      • 28k Dialup
    I totally sypathise. I hav much the same problem outside my house with myopic mothers in people carriers. We've even had the odd cheeky bint park in our drive.
    Plus when they get the kids out of school, do they go home? Do they hell. They stand around in groups in the middle of the road chatting & letting their kids run riot & then complain if you rev your engine or beep at them to move out of the road.

I do like a good rant in the afternoon
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen
    When I say go, both walk in the opposite direction for 10 paces, draw handbags, then bitch-slap each other!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zedmeister
    Edited by Vaul.

Zed - Please do not use language like that on the forums again. I don't expect to have to spend 5 minutes editing out the many and varied swear words you littered this post with.

Warning.
    Understood, and my apologies Vaul. She made me very mad though, Still trying to calm down...

As the old saying goes: An Englishmans home is his castle

God forbid anyone who would try to invade or challenge that!

Thanks
    • Grey M@a's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7
      • CPU:
      • i7 4790K (With H100i cooling)
      • Memory:
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 (2 x 8GB)
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, 1TB Cavier Black WD HD, 4TB Cavier Black WD HD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390X Gaming Edition 8GB
      • PSU:
      • SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 850W Fully Modular
      • Case:
      • Corsair 650D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG 24GM77-B 144Hz
      • Internet:
      • 100MB Virgin Media Cable
    normally going to talk to them with a baseball bat makes them realise they aint supposed to be parking on your drive

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedmeister
    Understood, and my apologies Vaul. She made me very mad though, Still trying to calm down...
    No problems mate. The odd word will wash, but litering posts with them will spark one of the mods into action.

Say no more.

As the old saying goes: An Englishmans home is his castle
    Especially true if you live in a castle, I find.

Thanks
    A friend of mine lives near a busy shop and gets a simular problem, except its all day. One day some ***** parked in his drive. His solution was to get a clamp (Normaly used for his own car for security) and clamp the wheel of the offending car. An argument ensured and the police were called etc. and the offednign person didn't have a leg to stand on as the drive was officaly classed as private property. My mate eventualy got the offending person to agree to apy £20 instead of him filing a lawsuit. =D

Falcon

Thread Information