• Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy

Hexus Party Occured this Saturday

and it was a MONSTER>>>>>>was like Vietnam in Deckards house

Here's a list....

Deck, Mrs Deck, Jnr Deck 1 and 2, Moby and Mrs Moby (Amy) Jiff and Mrs Jiff (Cat), Trig and Mrs Trig (Jo) , Me and Sair, TiG, Honoop, CLingy and Mrs Clingy and Jnr Clingy......but finest....oh finest by far...

AZ. Whom I have only met once before and had a laugh with but this time, I was in serious pain. You mate, are one funny guy

Anyway....on with the story......people got to Decks from Sat afternoon, and I was working so got there about......(looks at Sair "6:30?) ..yeah about 6:30.

Was attacked by Jiff and Moby who reliably informed me I was hours behind and it was time to get a drink or 9 in me.

Walked into the Living Room which shall now be known as Dance Mat Arena, to see Trig ......fumbling with a dance mat! Co odination seen at a snail convention is close so with a brisk squeez of his muscular shoulders I intro'd myself by saying "I thought you'd be good at this"

Trig looked bemused, swore at me and asked the f@~: was I I love it when I'm so stealthy no one knows who I am

Anyway, said hi to everyone, wandered around, and it is at this timew that Jiff Lemon decided that one of the "Shot's" that Honoop had brought with her, would be best down his neck.....

all down his neck....so splattered with bright red alcoho blood, he wandered like a COunter Strike victim, with headshot all over him for the rest of the night, sucking it from the collar whenever his own glass was empty.

24 shots later, in under 3 minutes and the party was raging. Clingy was (and Id like to point out this is not a lie or an exaggeration) SPINNING on his back on the dance mat for extra points, while his missus ripped into him for being useless and his son died of embarressement

Next up my good friend TiG (the competitive) does a two dance mat sensation and I have no idea how he does this double dance, but scores highest ever (swhy TiG is GiT backwards)

Trig is getting very drunk by now.

So is Jiff, and Moby, and to be honest everyone except my ever patient and loving girl Sair (who I must thank for being so patient and driving me home)

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    however, all was no where near finished....

Deck was cooking, Moby had decided he wanted some loving and had recruited Jiff and myself to bend him over the sink, and frankly that picture is never ever going public, cos Jiff whipped his trusers down, and his boxers went with them !!! voila.....shrieks from the blokes who ran away, and Phoarrs from the lasses who charged into the kitched with camera's poised

Az and I then heard Jiff's story of the cracked windscreen...a simple enought tail of a mechanic who cracked a screen by accident while changing a trim on the bottom of the screen, but being lathered out of his head, Jiff kept starting the stroy over....again...and again.....it was funny as hell, but not as funny as Az and myself realising the tool used for this simple task, had grown in Jiff's fevered imagination to the size of a new weapon in Unreal Tourny 2008......as yet unreleased...

it was a 4 mad power drill, and it cracked poor Jiffs screen to death.

Jiff I salute you, and appologise to everyone who watched me lick cream off your face!

Cingy and I then held hands and danced on the dance mat together....it was romance blossoming.

Trig was very drunk by now. But worse, he was convinced until Sat night, that I was younger than him. !!! even though I;ve told him 1000 times that Im 33 (if not mentally)

Deckard was looking stressed cos he was cooking, handing out food, chicken fajitas, people were wandering off, eating hlaf, getting side tracked by a chat or joke, putingh the food down, forgetting its location, and going back for more.

At 11:30 pm I found an entire one by the PC!!!!

Mean while Moby was doing a fine job of drinking as much as evetyone else and NOT making a fool of himself...go d knows why or how, but he's calm under pressure

"The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    Right...I gotta go to work.

It remains for me to thank Deckard and Mrs Deckard for alowing us to trash his house....and I sadly do mean trash it!!!

I appologise to everyone I offended a little bit, and promise to try harder next time to really shock you.

If anyone has publishable photo's do post em....but make sure thay are nice. Please. It did get a bit wild at points!

Me and Clingy on the dance mats might be nice facing each other, shuffling like Grange Hill Students under Mrs McClusky's guidance!!!!

Thanks
    The entire one by the PC was mine by all accounts, I've been told I was playing DoW, which I dont remember, I remember watchin Decky play it but thats it, and I dont remember any food after the chicken and rice....

Thanks
    Nutters.. we WILL make the next one.. promise
    Last edited by Tumble; 04-10-2004 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quentos
    "My udder is growing. Quick pass me the parsely sauce." Said Oliver.

TiG
    Walk a mile in other peoples shoes...
    Thanks
    Oh there are sooo many funny points to consider, Jiff and his feeble attempts to prosecute me. I swear (and i believe Cat has pictures to prove this) Jiff had a dust pan and brush in his hand for well over an hour.

The Dance mats were as always funny as hell, all respect to Mrs Deckard who has been practising hard and definitely showed me up in the first go. But then some chocolate biscuits and coca cola energy rush later i managed to even up the score

Deckard is still the best chef in the world in my opinion, how he can manage to cook with 16 people in his kitchen and not start running after people with a clever to clear them to give him some kitchen space i don't know...

And of course the food is superb, chicken pitta's where ace, especially with that Chinese spicey sauce

Thanks all

TiG
    -- Hexus Meets Rock! --

Thanks
    At one point I hear Zak shout at me if I'm alright over there, in the smallest space possible with everyone in the kitchen and I'm trying to cook... I yelled it'd be fine if everyone would bugger off somewhere else and give me some room... I mean I properly YELLED it...

The effect?

Nothing, nada, zip and zilch..... then I stabbed myself in the arm...

It was a damn good evening though.... sorry, afternoon, evening and night.

I was suprisingly sober most of the time, I reckon I only did about 4 bottles of stella from 4pm till midnight.

Trigs missus was a top lass. Walking into a room full of computer geeks, I dread to think what sort of evening she was expecting..... I think she enjoyed herself... I guess she must've done, she was still talking to me the next day....

Decky was funny, as I virtually rammed a kebab in his gob cos I know he'd eaten nothing but choccies and crisps all day while playing DoW on my PC... And how do I know he'd been eating chocs and crisps? Cos they're all in me bleedin keyboard!

TiG was a saint and sinner in one, for he played GC in the lounge with my two kids for AGES... but kept beating them on MarioKArt.... mr competitive!

To tell the truth, he did let 'em win.... which MUST'VE hurt..... you are a martyr my man!

Clingy, for an old chap, you ain't half got some moves fella.. I won't mention how many of us it took to help you up after the JXL session...

Jiff, you're a funny bast... even when so smashed you're on a another pplane of logical existence from the rest of us.

Trig, you're thinner on top than me... but hide it better in certain situations... ( a photo that will NEVER see the light of day)

Az, top kitchen hand! It was great to just chill out at the end of the party with you and Honoop... play a bit of Xbox, (even if you did whoop us both in everything), drink tea and have a gas.

Brekky in the morning was cool, loadsa grease, loadsa food, loadsa tea... and Trig, you'll clear your plate next time or you won't get a lollipop, ok?

Top weekend people, cheers for coming, was a reet bloody laff!
    Last edited by Nick; 04-10-2004 at 09:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    You didnt say there were lollipops!!!!

Thanks
    where are the pics?

Thanks
    U dont want to see them....

Thanks
    yeah we do!

Thanks

You say that now but trust me....

I was there...

Sublime HEXUS.net
    Thanks
    • Stoo's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Mac Pro
      • CPU:
      • 2*Xeon 5450 @ 2.8GHz, 12MB Cache
      • Memory:
      • 32GB 1600MHz FBDIMM
      • Storage:
      • ~ 2.5TB + 4TB external array
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon HD 4870
      • Case:
      • Mac Pro
      • Operating System:
      • OS X 10.7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Samsung 244T Black
      • Internet:
      • Zen Max Pro
    Oh yes we do
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Sublime HEXUS.net
    Thanks
    • Stoo's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Mac Pro
      • CPU:
      • 2*Xeon 5450 @ 2.8GHz, 12MB Cache
      • Memory:
      • 32GB 1600MHz FBDIMM
      • Storage:
      • ~ 2.5TB + 4TB external array
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon HD 4870
      • Case:
      • Mac Pro
      • Operating System:
      • OS X 10.7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Samsung 244T Black
      • Internet:
      • Zen Max Pro
    We need something to laugh at, it's a Monday after all
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Don't feed the trolls... tiggerai's Avatar
    Thanks
    • tiggerai's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P
      • CPU:
      • AMD PhenomII 955BE
      • Memory:
      • 4Gb Corsair XMS DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Lots
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire X1950XT
      • PSU:
      • Hiper Type-R 550w
      • Case:
      • Antec lovely black thing
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x 20" widescreen
      • Internet:
      • Pipexpants
    Damn university!

I always miss out...

Sounds like you guys had a good one... can we arrange something for xmas??? Then i'll definitely be there!

Thanks
    come get the damn photo's up! were there any fights ? and who was the girl crying????????????? there is ALWAYS a girl at any party crying at the end of the night! it's a fact !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information