Thread: So, Simmon Cowell is in a pickle....

Formerly known as Andehh Andeh13's Avatar
    Thanks
    • Andeh13's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P35
      • CPU:
      • Intel Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 4gb Corsair XMS2 800mhz
      • Storage:
      • 1 x 250gb Western Digital AAKS, 2 x 500gb Western Digital AAKS, 1TB WD Caviar Green
      • Graphics card(s):
      • BFG Geforce 8800GTS 512mb
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec 900
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 24" & Sony 17"
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 10mb... hate them!

So, Simmon Cowell is in a pickle....

...he has managed to get one of his gals pregnant, and wasn't expecting it. What made matters worse is he left her 6 weeks ago, 4 weeks before the 'event' apparently happened. In his mind he will be at Defqon 1 over his money & his entire future in the hands of a hormonal 'socialite' women who he is now totally, helplessly, inescapably controlled by.

Simon Cowell is lubriciously successful and will be forced to pay millions & millions each year in ''Child Support'' - but why? Will his child require that many millions for a 'decent' upbringing... or is he inevitably going to fund a life of luxury for this women, with little hope of having a direct say in the child's upbringing?

Then the wider question... why is it that the father gets so little say in the child's upbringing, less importantly, why doe he get no say in how much more above a 'common sense' amount he should pay the child, and ultimately no power if the mother was to turn nasty/vindictive? Sure, his contact with the child should be taken into account but again this is governed by the mother more then anything...

I ask because I found myself in Simon Cowell's shoes a few years ago when my ex informed me she was pregnant. Despite his fame & fortune, I (we) know exactly what will be keeping him awake tonight! The fact he has zero say in any of it, and will forever live in the very real fear of loosing everything...

or have my views been tainted by too many high profile/Daily Mail/Pistonheads horror stories?

Anthropomorphic Personification shaithis's Avatar
    Thanks
    • shaithis's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 WS
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz
      • Memory:
      • 32GB HyperX 1866
      • Storage:
      • Lots!
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire Fury X
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX850
      • Case:
      • Corsair 600T (White)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2 x Dell 3007
      • Internet:
      • Zen 80Mb Fibre

Re: So, Simmon Cowell is in a pickle....

He will not be paying millions each year in child support......I think your confusing that with divorce settlements.
    Main PC: Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 3960X@4.5GHz / Antec H1200 Pro / 32GB DDR3-1866 Quad Channel / Sapphire Fury X / Areca 1680 / 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 2 / Corsair 600T / 2x Dell 3007 / 4 x 250GB SSD + 2 x 80GB SSD / 4 x 1TB HDD (RAID 10) / Windows 10 Pro, Yosemite & Ubuntu
    HTPC: AsRock Z77 Pro 4 / 3770K@4.2GHz / 24GB / GTX 1080 / SST-LC20 / Antec TP-550 / Hisense 65k5510 4K TV / HTC Vive / 2 x 240GB SSD + 12TB HDD Space / Race Seat / Logitech G29 / Win 10 Pro
    HTPC2: Asus AM1I-A / 5150 / 4GB / Corsair Force 3 240GB / Silverstone SST-ML05B + ST30SF / Samsung UE60H6200 TV / Windows 10 Pro
    Spare/Loaner: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 / i950 / 12GB / HD7870 / Corsair 300R / Silverpower 700W modular
    NAS 1: HP N40L / 12GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Arrays || NAS 2: Dell PowerEdge T110 II / 24GB ECC RAM / 2 x 3TB Hybrid arrays || Network:Buffalo WZR-1166DHP w/DD-WRT + HP ProCurve 1800-24G
    Laptop: Dell Precision 5510 Printer: HP CP1515n || Phone: Huawei P30 || Other: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Pro 10.1 CM14 / Playstation 4 + G29 + 2TB Hybrid drive

Kai
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andehh View Post
    ...he has managed to get one of his gals pregnant, and wasn't expecting it. What made matters worse is he left her 6 weeks ago, 4 weeks before the 'event' apparently happened. In his mind he will be at Defqon 1 over his money & his entire future in the hands of a hormonal 'socialite' women who he is now totally, helplessly, inescapably controlled by.

Simon Cowell is lubriciously successful and will be forced to pay millions & millions each year in ''Child Support'' - but why? Will his child require that many millions for a 'decent' upbringing... or is he inevitably going to fund a life of luxury for this women, with little hope of having a direct say in the child's upbringing?

Then the wider question... why is it that the father gets so little say in the child's upbringing, less importantly, why doe he get no say in how much more above a 'common sense' amount he should pay the child, and ultimately no power if the mother was to turn nasty/vindictive? Sure, his contact with the child should be taken into account but again this is governed by the mother more then anything...

I ask because I found myself in Simon Cowell's shoes a few years ago when my ex informed me she was pregnant. Despite his fame & fortune, I (we) know exactly what will be keeping him awake tonight! The fact he has zero say in any of it, and will forever live in the very real fear of loosing everything...

or have my views been tainted by too many high profile/Daily Mail/Pistonheads horror stories?
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    He will not be paying millions each year in child support......I think your confusing that with divorce settlements.
    Isn't it capped at £300 pw? I mean not to say that isn't a lot of cash, but for this man it's hardly worth bothering to think about.

The question is, is it really his, is he dumb enough to procreate with so many women of questionable background without physical barrier contraception.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Thanks
    • ConnorLowe's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus M5A78L-M LX AMD 760G
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4 850 4 x 3.3GHz 2MB
      • Memory:
      • Corsair 4GB XMS3 PC3-10666 1333MHz 1x4GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 400GB SATA-II HDD 7200 RPM 8MB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon HD 6450 - 1 GB
      • PSU:
      • Colours 450W PSU
      • Case:
      • Black ATX Tower Case
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 18.5" Widescreen TFT - Black - 5 MS
      • Internet:
      • TalkTalk - 2~ Mb

Hasn't she demanded her own TV show and to be married also? Now she really is trying to get her claws in to his fortune.
    Politics is were the working man pays his hard earned money to a group of clueless people to make suspect decisions.

Thanks
    • chuckskull's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • 3570k @ 4.7 - H100i
      • Memory:
      • 32GB XMS3 1600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Pro + 3TB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 700W
      • Case:
      • Corsair 500R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus VG278HE
      • Internet:
      • FTTC

I just feel sorry for the kid.

Kai
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus View Post
    Isn't it capped at £300 pw? I mean not to say that isn't a lot of cash, but for this man it's hardly worth bothering to think about.

The question is, is it really his, is he dumb enough to procreate with so many women of questionable background without physical barrier contraception.
    Maybe he just got lucky , or someone up there decided it was time for some long overdue payback ?

Simon the pie man indeed...that what you get for having you fingers in too much pie !

Kai
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuckskull View Post
    I just feel sorry for the kid.
    I feel sorry for humanity if he turns out to be a clone of his daddy.

Formerly known as Andehh Andeh13's Avatar
    Thanks
    • Andeh13's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-P35
      • CPU:
      • Intel Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 4gb Corsair XMS2 800mhz
      • Storage:
      • 1 x 250gb Western Digital AAKS, 2 x 500gb Western Digital AAKS, 1TB WD Caviar Green
      • Graphics card(s):
      • BFG Geforce 8800GTS 512mb
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec 900
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 24" & Sony 17"
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 10mb... hate them!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus View Post

I could well be confusing it with divorce, and may well be mistaken on the max pw a child/mother deserves! I got the £3 million a year from the Daily fail (lord I hate that paper but its all they buy at work...damn them) and i am sure they check their facts before printing..

Never liked him anyway, but I do somewhat sympathize with the initial feeling he will be going through. Its an awful shock to the system having everything taken out of your hands & everything you do to try and recover it feeling hollow & empty compared to the big kicker. I suppose having his 'Slipstream' yacht and house in Barbados helps soothes some of the pain though...

As for being careful, could be he had assurances she was taking contraception and he rested on his faith in her not to forget... Lord I hated it when people told me I should have been more careful - if she has been on the pill for several years, then who am I to question it!?

She sounds like a real peace of work, left a private school due to an affair with a married teacher, cheated on husband, got with Simon whilst still married, party animal etc....

Kai
    Banned
    Thanks

I could well be confusing it with divorce, and may well be mistaken on the max pw a child/mother deserves! I got the £3 million a year from the Daily fail (lord I hate that paper but its all they buy at work...damn them) and i am sure they check their facts before printing..

Never liked him anyway, but I do somewhat sympathize with the initial feeling he will be going through. Its an awful shock to the system having everything taken out of your hands & everything you do to try and recover it feeling hollow & empty compared to the big kicker. I suppose having his 'Slipstream' yacht and house in Barbados helps soothes some of the pain though...

As for being careful, could be he had assurances she was taking contraception and he rested on his faith in her not to forget... Lord I hated it when people told me I should have been more careful - if she has been on the pill for several years, then who am I to question it!?

She sounds like a real peace of work, left a private school due to an affair with a married teacher, cheated on husband, got with Simon whilst still married, party animal etc....
    Well, would you trust someone with that track record ?

Once is enough , Id never trust a cheat

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Because you've only been porking her a week, and she has likely had other partners recently before that!

As a Dr friend of mine used to say, there are two kinds of people when it comes to STDs, those who think they are at risk and take protection, those who think they aren't and carry all sorts.

If you haven't since breaking up, get a test kit!

If anyone is nobbing someone who is of questionable origin, use a rubber ffs. Or unless they are really filthy, go for the French arts.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

And that, I think, is as far down that route as we need to go.

Back on topic please, which is what Andehh started out with, or this thread risks getting clised and left that way.

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

One thing to remember about any child support issues Mr Cowell may have is that he can afford the best legal advice and representation available, and that courts are essentially a game loaded in rich men's favour.

Another is that anyone with that kind of money can choose to live wherever they please, including outside of UK court's jurisdiction, and indeed, when and if to ever work again.

A baby, planned or not, may cost him a lot, but people with his wealth aren't required to play the same game as the rest of us. Lose the lot? Not likely. If nothing else, his financial people will ensure that doesn't happen, I'm sure.

Thanks

Despite his fame & fortune(
    How about we stop help propagating it by not even talking about him and his situation?

He's only famous because people put him on this pedestal and talk about his circumstances. Don't do it and his fame will fade. His situation is not unique or special, but we'll no doubt be getting daily updates for the foreseeable future.

Celebrity culture - just say no.
    Last edited by Agent; 05-08-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: engrish
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
    And by trying to force me to like small pants, they've alienated me.

15. Received thanks from:

chuckskull (05-08-2013),Funkstar (05-08-2013),Kai (05-08-2013),mycarsavw (06-08-2013),Saracen (05-08-2013),steve threlfall (06-08-2013)

Thread Information