Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I wanna go out in a blaze of glory shoot me!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    So no "turning the oter cheek then"?
    Sex, breakfast of champions

Abit AV8 3rd Eye
    Athlon 64 3500+ @ 2.24GHz
    2048Mb Corsair XMS3200
    74Gb Western Digital 10000rpm Raptor
    200Gb Western Digital SATA
    Hiper Type-R 580W Modular PSU
    7900 GS+

Thanks
    Sometimes bad blood can makes things hard.... if you’re told you are banned from a certain area for good, cos of a mistake then you are judged guilty and if the boss thinks your guilty then what can you do but leave?

Tech-ignorant Factoid
    Thanks
    why r ppl suddenly sayin they r goin all of a sudden?
    it doesnt seem rite 2 me...

MD
    Thanks
    • MD's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-M PRO
      • CPU:
      • i5 - i3570k
      • Memory:
      • 32GB Corsair Vengeance
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 256GB SSD's (Samsung and Crucial)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • NVidia 640
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 600W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone TJ08e MATX
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Dell Flat Panel
      • Internet:
      • 60mb Virgin Media
    This is a private issue between him and Jimmy, this should not be so publically flogged, sort out the issues in private and move on or leave them be and leave.

If he likes it so much here then he should respect the other members and the sanity of the board, just let it drop, its turning into a bit of a zoo this morning.

Keep it private and just sort it out, its for the best of everybody as this aint going no where but down now.

m@
    Please do not message me about Scan Free shipping, I no longer work for HEXUS.net

Thanks
    well sometime people feel strongly about stuff

Un-Official HEXUS CS:S Clan Member/ajbruns man! Daymonkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    My new sig, dedicated to you man

Irc Channels To Join(Quakenet), #hexus.cs, #hexus.net

Thanks
    g0t attention ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daymonkey
    My new sig, dedicated to you man

class!

Thanks
    Fair enough, people do feel strongly about issues, so much so that they can't see the other side in anyway whatsoever.

Now, I've seen the other threads about this and so I know all the whys and wherefores of the issue.

You could say that a life ban was over zealous, but put it in perspective. Bargain hunt is just a small part of a much larger forum, which Jimmy has made very good use of in the past with no small amount of technical help being supplied to him. Further, he has had other favours from the guy who runs these FREE forums, such as a name change which is something we do VERY rarely, if at all, none the less, Jimmy got a name change.

Now, considering all of that, and especially considering the amount of help other members have given him, isn’t his reaction to a ban on a sub-forum something of a slap in the face to the mods and members who have accommodated him in the past?

Posts about leaving, about why he’s leaving and how oppressive the mods are do nothing but stir up trouble, which is what they’re intended to do in the first place.

We have a dedicated and experienced mod team here who have seen all this before. Every time it happens (which is rarely) it is disheartening and frustrating. We work hard to ensure that the forums are friendly and welcoming to all and to have that all thrown back in your face is real let down.

The whole issue could have been resolved one way or another by PM but Jimmy decided to go public and deride the OWNER of the forums. This was wrong, no matter how you look at it. HEXUS is more than just the forums and to be like that takes a lot of work. Sometimes issues will take a while to be resolved. Impatiently posting a declaration on the forums isn’t going to do anyone any favours and certainly isn’t going to put the people concerned in an amicable state of mind.

So, what it boils down to is Jimmy felt he got rough treatment from a forum that has bent over backwards to help him in the past so he posted up a public flaming rather than keeping it to PMs and being reasonable.

That’s all there is to it.

Move on, people, there’s more to life that Bargain Hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    Jimmy Little fan club here (i work with him)
    Me too that guys the best, David really has change and so have these forums. You're a good man tank

Un-Official HEXUS CS:S Clan Member/ajbruns man! Daymonkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Deckard i can see where you are coming from but the fact is what was it a silly link, jimmy was told two weeks and after a few weeks he wasnt let back in, then when he pms to ask about this hes told he gets a lifetime ban think how he feels just for asking to be let back into a forum that he should have been let back into. He accepted the first ban but the second one was a slight abuse of power. Now im hoping this doesent get worse like lets say **cough**cough**OCUK**cough**cough** because if it does i dont think i would want to be here either.

Hope this gets sorted out

Daymonkey/Stuart

Irc Channels To Join(Quakenet), #hexus.cs, #hexus.net

Thanks
    hey i read that PM he was sent and it was rude IMO, he tried to sort it by PM that i can put my hand on my heart and say. He never got a reply and was don't that he was GUILTY. you can't hang around if thats what someone thinks
    Corsair 650D Case, TX 650w v2 PSU, Asrock Z68 Extream4 Gen3 Z68, i7 2600k @ 4.4, Corsair H60 Cooler, Corsair XMS3 8 DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600Mhz Duel Channel Kit, Crucial M4 120gb SSD, MSI Gefore GTX 570 1280MB GDDR5, 2 x 1TB Weston Digital, Windows 7 Pro

Thanks
    i hope this thread is not closed. we should be able to talk about this.
    Corsair 650D Case, TX 650w v2 PSU, Asrock Z68 Extream4 Gen3 Z68, i7 2600k @ 4.4, Corsair H60 Cooler, Corsair XMS3 8 DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600Mhz Duel Channel Kit, Crucial M4 120gb SSD, MSI Gefore GTX 570 1280MB GDDR5, 2 x 1TB Weston Digital, Windows 7 Pro

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    it'll stay open....

its making my day brighter

and YES I am in an evil mood today.

oh yes.

evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak33
    it'll stay open....

its making my day brighter

and YES I am in an evil mood today.

oh yes.

evil.

change your sig and give us the passwords! join us!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard
    Fair enough, people do feel strongly about issues, so much so that they can't see the other side in anyway whatsoever.

Now, I've seen the other threads about this and so I know all the whys and wherefores of the issue.

You could say that a life ban was over zealous, but put it in perspective. Bargain hunt is just a small part of a much larger forum, which Jimmy has made very good use of in the past with no small amount of technical help being supplied to him. Further, he has had other favours from the guy who runs these FREE forums, such as a name change which is something we do VERY rarely, if at all, none the less, Jimmy got a name change.

Now, considering all of that, and especially considering the amount of help other members have given him, isn’t his reaction to a ban on a sub-forum something of a slap in the face to the mods and members who have accommodated him in the past?

Posts about leaving, about why he’s leaving and how oppressive the mods are do nothing but stir up trouble, which is what they’re intended to do in the first place.

We have a dedicated and experienced mod team here who have seen all this before. Every time it happens (which is rarely) it is disheartening and frustrating. We work hard to ensure that the forums are friendly and welcoming to all and to have that all thrown back in your face is real let down.

The whole issue could have been resolved one way or another by PM but Jimmy decided to go public and deride the OWNER of the forums. This was wrong, no matter how you look at it. HEXUS is more than just the forums and to be like that takes a lot of work. Sometimes issues will take a while to be resolved. Impatiently posting a declaration on the forums isn’t going to do anyone any favours and certainly isn’t going to put the people concerned in an amicable state of mind.

So, what it boils down to is Jimmy felt he got rough treatment from a forum that has bent over backwards to help him in the past so he posted up a public flaming rather than keeping it to PMs and being reasonable.

That’s all there is to it.

Move on, people, there’s more to life that Bargain Hunt.

oes anyone remember the diet thread. Jimmy gave to these forums. You have blinkers on buddy. What have you ever done except repress other users.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information