Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: RIP Kleenex Mansize

The late but legendary peterb - Onward and Upward peterb's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RIP Kleenex Mansize

Quote Originally Posted by Ttaskmaster View Post
    Yes... it should just be ignored... as with so much of what I've been ranting about.

But also as with so much of what I've been ranting about, the actual problem is that it doesn't get ignored... and we end up having to deal with the results, even if we're not on even on social media ourselves!!

Yes, because if it's in the papers it's somehow validated and certain to be true... even these days, when everyone knows it isn't.

The entire article should read as follows:
    Piers Morgan mocks Daniel Craig for carrying baby. Craig looks awful in photo, but is still James Bond and is married to Rachel Weisz and so doesn't give a flying-flip!!

Papoosey things do look a bit silly though, and he should perhaps consider putting the kid in a backpack instead. Those at least have the added advantage of pulling your shoulders back, beefing your chest up and making you look rock-'ard ally while touting your toddler!
    No need to shout! (ie lots of capitals - which I have removed from the quote)

It's very uncomfortable for people with text readers.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Been helped or just 'Like' a post? Use the Thanks button!
    My broadband speed - 750 Meganibbles/minute

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    And without the 140 (or is t 280 now) character limit!

(Good to see you BTW )
    Thank you

and I'd like to be able to say I meant 'finest attitudes' in a good way, but I'm afraid it was sarcasm - ie I had a mental list of twitter-style comments I would consciously hope not to see here, & was a bit depressed by the degree of overlap. Maybe an unfortunate thread to choose as the first I've paid full attention to lately; equally there are similarities to threads that have off-put me in the past, if I'm honest. Sorry to be negative. Feel free to take your welcome back back
    Aliorum vitia turbaverunt me

The late but legendary peterb - Onward and Upward peterb's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammyc View Post
    Thank you

and I'd like to be able to say I meant 'finest attitudes' in a good way, but I'm afraid it was sarcasm - ie I had a mental list of twitter-style comments I would consciously hope not to see here, & was a bit depressed by the degree of overlap. Maybe an unfortunate thread to choose as the first I've paid full attention to lately; equally there are similarities to threads that have off-put me in the past, if I'm honest. Sorry to be negative. Feel free to take your welcome back back
    Yes, I guessed as much - but certainly will not take the welcome back - always good to see long established members of the community again!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Been helped or just 'Like' a post? Use the Thanks button!
    My broadband speed - 750 Meganibbles/minute

4. Received thanks from:

sammyc (27-10-2018)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread Information