Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's seen a ghost?

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I get deja vu ALL the time - must be a glitch im the matrix...hmmm... wonder if I'm one of theose 'different ones'.
    and no I don't see dead people - much - but I do feel the presence of somethings (thats presence not presents, despite the fact we're nearing xmas)
    Powered by Marmite and Wet Dog
    Light Over Water Photography

Ravens Nest
    This is a repeat from a topic from a few months ago so here's what happened to me.. spooky!!

I was 17 years old at the time, i am now 29 so it was 12 years ago but it is still quite clear in my memory..

I used to share my bedroom with my brother at the time i woke at 1.00am to go to the toilet, i got up turned the light on.

Walked out onto the landing (where the light was off), and went to go into the WC and could see something in the corner of my eye coming up the stairs.

I took a look down towards it (Thinking it might be one of my parents) and saw a figure of an old man he looked about 65-75 years old and had a bald head he walked slowly up the stairs the strangest thing about it was how he looked..

The figure was transparent you could see right through him to the front of his body (Reminded me of an x-ray or a sculptured block of ice) also he seemed to be followed by more faded copies of himself each one more faded (Going from white shades to dark grey) reminded me of an arrow with 'trails on'

I would have thought i'd have been scared, but i wasnt just really interested in it's form, But when it reached the top of the stairs it disappeared.. thats when i got scared as i could not see it anymore, but i felt it(he) was still there.

Quickly i went to the toilet (as i was bursting) and rushed back to my room and shut the door, keeping the light on.

I put my covers on me and started to rationlize what had happened, i put it down to being tired was just about to nod off when i heard ruffling noises from the carpet near the door i had just shut!! i realised the noise was someones feet walking on the carpet causing it to make a ruffled noise.

It seemed to be walking slowly towards me then it stopped, at the base of my bed the next thing i know it sat down at the bottom of my bed on top of my legs!!, i could feel its weight the strangest reaction i had was i decide it was o.k. to got back to sleep.. i was on the verge of doing that but a very vocal part of my mind took over made me throw myself out of bed and run toward my parents room, shouting for them to wake up..

I slept on there floor, but i got guilty and went back and grabbed my brother and brought him in to.

End of my experience, but i'm glad it happened really as it opened my eyes to whats really out there

http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.p...ighlight=ghost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information