I have bought a new computer with CRT viewsonic screen and have problem with screen goes into power-save-mode after winxp logotype is displayed.

My computer specification:
- EPoX EP-9NPA+ Ultra, nForce4 Ultra,ATX Socket-939,S-ATA,GbLAN,Firewire,PCI-Ex16
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- Corsair 2048MB
- Maxtor SATA 200gb hd
- EYE-T EX-550-PFC (550W) Power Supply
- HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)
- ViewSonic CRT 19" E92f+ screen

I installed a clean winxp proff eng version, nvidia motherboard drivers from included cd-rom, done windowsupdate,
all High-Priority Updates and MS .NET framework 1.1.

My problems begins when I install graphic card drivers and do a restart. Tried HIS ati graphic drivers from included cd-rom with graphic card, latest
drivers from www.ati.com, latest drivers from www.hisdigital.com and even ati drivers from windowsupdate. I install all in the same way, complett installation/drivers only, restart, bios information appears, screen goes into power-save-mode few sec after winxp logotype with green progress bar, I have to restart into VGA safe-mode, run "cat-uninstaller.exe", a utility from ati.com to realy uninstall all ati software, restart, finds new hardware, prompt to install new drivers but same thing. In safe-mode and VGA safe-mode, I have changed resolution to 800x600@60Hz. Tried uninstalled all nvidia drivers and installed updated one from wwwnvidia.com, www.epox-europe.com, and even bios default with same results. Tried with both DVI to VGA adapters included with graphic card.

Anyone have any solution or recommendations ?

// Patrick