Thread: Getting the best deal...

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks

Getting the best deal...

Right then, here is the story.

This saturday i am hitting town to go get myself a Samsung a800 on O2 Leisure Time +. This contract will be for 12 months and with bolt-ons included will cost me roughly £25 a month. I am happy with paying that as i get everything i require in this package.

Now, every phone store including The Link, Phones 4 u, Carphonewarehouse and the O2 main dealer does this package. I see this as an opportunity what kind of things could i push for from the store to take my money? I am tempted to just go with O2 and keep it simple, but, with a lot of time on my hands, and knowing all these sotres would love to see my bank account...how far can i push and what could i squeeze out of them??

All advice and experiences of striking a deal welcome/needed!
    tom@meangasoline.co.uk | RIP Zoltan

Canon 350d | 50 F/1.8 Mk II | 70-200 F/4 L | 1Gb Sandisk Ultra III

Thanks
    I have had 3 faulty phones from the link so there quality control is abviouslt non-existant.

Noticed at o2 today that you can get a 7210 for free! Maybe check that out.

Dont go to the link!

Go in say carphone warehouse and say that you have seen the exact deal in phones 4 u and they said they would give you x and y for free (x and y could = accesories or the bolt ons). Even if they havn't. Can you better this otherwise i'm going there. Well dont be as direct as that.

Tip: If the sales rep offers you anything get this in writing.
    Push for everything you can!

Tesla

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks
    Hmmm, that sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't want to lie at any point, but i will be 'economical' with the truth Could i really expect them to include bolt-ons for free on my fone? Even if it was only for a couple of months it would be mint!

Noticed at o2 today that you can get a 7210 for free! Maybe check that out.
    That is only on selected tariffs and i think mine isn't included. Also, i fancied a change from nokia and wish to be amazed by a Samsung creation
    tom@meangasoline.co.uk | RIP Zoltan

Canon 350d | 50 F/1.8 Mk II | 70-200 F/4 L | 1Gb Sandisk Ultra III

Thanks
    They might give you a bolt on free for a month ot two. I would of thought they would definately give you some sort of accesories.

Cant hurt asking. If they rudely reply. Walk out slowly. They may chase after you and trump what you wanted!

Thread Information